2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 3 Goody Powders during the course of the morning and they didn't help. Drank more coffee early afternoon, no good. Then grabbed my prescription migraine meds, which seem to be working. This is not the first day of this trial that I have had to do that.
Hope your head feels better soon.

Sorry for the OT but what is Goody Powder? It sounds like something I might want! LOL

Judge Seidlin (?) just compared baez to Muhammad Ali....

"Swings like a butterfly but stings like a bee..."

SHEESH.....

(and I am purposely typing baez in all lower caps.....)

Too funny... consider the source (goofball!!!!!)...

I still don't think he has topped the comment a few days back that when Casey looked scared in court she "went doo doo in her pants".

I HEARD THAT TOO.....but thought he said POO POO!! :floorlaugh:

COURT BACK!

She has ROTTEN timing....took off on a vacation this morning where she has NO ACCESS at all! :banghead:

So I am sending her update emails for her to read when she gets back...:floorlaugh:

She's gonna hate me!!!

It's just as well, with Mrs. JA sitting right behind him.

Uh oh - had to let the dog out and start dinner for my 90 year old momma - did ICA have a crying spell at the end there? Thought I heard TH's saying it might have been because the rebuttal was delayed until tomorrow morning. Also, WESH mentioned something about JA possibly getting up at the end as if he was going to do rebuttal.

So Bill S was just talking about how JB's pictures (used in his display) were taken by the Sentinel photographer Red ____ but that apparently Red had not provided them to the defense and it sounds like did not authorize their use. JB is nothing if not consistent in his lack of ethics.

How is it that the newbie is the most composed, succinct, & respectful of His Honor on the ENTIRE DT?

I'm watching wesh.com. They're going over the charges.

LF is doing the work for the DT. JB doesn't seem to be there, but the whole SA table is.

They are back on WESH and JB left...hahahaha...him's tired. Probably got an interview with Geraldo.

Today Ashton said something that caught me off guard.

He said Casey killed Caylee because Cindy would not have let her just leave her daughter.

I thought about that and wondered how she could stop her from doing that. Then it dawned on me just like the State has in their back pocket, Cindy had hundreds of bad checks to get Cassey thrown in jail if she did not stay home and take care of her child. No doubt she threatened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky