2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there somewhere else besides the WFTV video archive where you can watch the raw videos from the court?

I usually rely on the WFTV but just when we got to the closing arguments the videos keep freezing on me. I was locked out of WS most of yesterday as well and now I've got no idea what was going on. Now excuse me I've got millions of posts to wade through in the trial threads...

Is there somewhere else besides the WFTV video archive where you can watch the raw videos from the court?

I usually rely on the WFTV but just when we got to the closing arguments the videos keep freezing on me. I was locked out of WS most of yesterday as well and now I've got no idea what was going on. Now excuse me I've got millions of posts to wade through in the trial threads...

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/index.html

Scroll down the page and you'll see some archived videos there

I heard this same story also except I never heard that the Anthony's met this woman. I heard she is willing to do a dna test but noone has agreed to it.
She sounded sincere, but who knows.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Hiya Allycat1208,

I just finished reading the comments under one of the articles posted here.
Most everyone seems to think the new grandma needs to grieve her granddaughter.
One comment was from someone who knows the new grandma from a message board or chat group and feels the new grandma isn't on the up and up.
Time will tell. But I was so hoping when the verdict comes down, this horrible nightmare would be almost over for everyone who loved Precious Caylee....... we WSers included.
[/FONT]

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before. Why didn't the State talk about Tony not wanting Caylee around at nights and about him wanting sons, not daughters? To me this is huge.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before. Why didn't the State talk about Tony not wanting Caylee around at nights and about him wanting sons, not daughters? To me this is huge.

That was never even brought up in his testimony. I wondered too why SA didn't ask him this when he was on the stand. Oddly enough, Tony and his roommates talked on the stand about how much they liked Caylee so that's kind of at odds with the discussions I've seen about him wanting sons and not wanting Caylee around at nights.

Since he wasn't questioned about it on the stand, they can't bring it up in their closing argument.

IMO

Jeff Ashton did an amazing job yesterday but I do hope that the State talks about the 16th of June in a little more detail. What happened that day? Why did Casey feel the need to murder her daughter on that particular day? The jury might not understand unless it is explained clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner