2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW RR...I did not notice that writing initially..now that is really really CREEPY:sick:

That picture is taken from the poster the Defense is presenting. All around the poster are drawings of her 'imaginary' friends with descriptions...that writing is the description of Zanny the Nanny. That is not from the actual yearbook.

haha advertising wine for whiskers in Orlando....fund raiser for prevention of animal abuse

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

UGH! I overslept today after last night's celebration of the 4th. So I missed everything this morning. I sincerely hope it was awesome! I can't wait to watch it on replay. I know they've recessed for lunch, but was JB in the middle of his closing?

I so hope the jury returns a verdict (GUILTY) on the 4th!

OT- Last night I had the 4 kiddos over at my mom's to shoot off fireworks. We are both nurses. My husband was lighting these things similar to roman candles, but louder and with mine bursts instead of flaming pearls. Well, we had put the baby in her walker next to my mom up on the porch to keep her safe (almost 1 yr old). I was standing in a different section of the driveway lighting a strobe. Yes, I'm a ninny and only play with the 'lame' stuff.

Somehow after the 1st shot, the thing fell over & was pointed right at the baby. So I shouted, "Kick it away from the baby!" He did...straight at me. It went off like a nanosecond later and I somehow managed to hurdle the flaming missile. I turned in my lighter, picked up the baby and retreated to the other side of the porch. LOL Poor hubby felt so guilty. However, I would have gladly taken a hit from that stupid firework than it hit my baby (any of them).

Made me think of ICA. Everything does these days. :( Psycho woman. Hope she gets everything she deserves.

Happy 4th of July to all!

Bill Shaeffer said those talking heads/lawyers that have been in the court room say 1 day for a verdict. He thinks 3 or 4.

He thinks even if they take a straw poll and agree they will still go through the evidence.

I disagree. I think 2 days max.

I'm with you. I'm predicting if the jury begins deliberation late tonight or first thing in the A.M., that by the end of the day, July 4th they will either announce their verdict or sleep on it overnight.

ie: First degree murder verdict will happen late in the day 7/4 or before noon on 7/5.

Forgive me I'm new. :innocent: Do they not sentence her immediately after the verdict?

Apparently that only happens on tv. I didn't know that until I was watching another case a few years ago.

Bill Shaffer (sp?) thinks deliberation will take 2-3 days because of the sheer volume of testimony and evidence they have to go over.

He also said they had to rely on their memory. That they can use their notes.

On HLN they are saying Juror #5 seemed to be at first asleep during the JA's closing argument, and wouldn't look at him - not a good sign.

I have this terrible feeling it's going to be a hung juror.

This really bothered me, too.

Can someone tell me when those friends were in the Pontiac, and why didn't Linda object to the dates??
JB only said that they rode in the car and didn't smell anything. He didn't say they rode in it after Caylee was dead so I guess no objection. I hope she clears it up in her rebuttal though.

Bill S....first degree does not require to prove how Caylee died.....circumstantial evidence raises to level of murder

Frankly I do not care about who did not smell anything near or in the car because

the important people who smelled it and knew to identify it as the smell of decomp were very clear about what it was.

It makes the light bulb go on, at least dimly. What I think Jose Baez was after was questioning why George, being a cop that said himself he knew the "distinct" smell of human decomp, did nothing about it for so long given all that was going on.

Can someone tell me when those friends were in the Pontiac, and why didn't Linda object to the dates??
I am hoping LDB and Ashton have just been holding back on answering that question till today.

Mom and Daughter knew how to mask the smell for a day or so, bottle of febreeze and dryer sheets.

I can't believe he's still accusing George. This jury will not be very happy about that, imo.

Actually, I think they will be even more disgusted with Casey.

Listening today, I am reminded of a line in Bruno Mars' song Grenade - "Tell the devil I said Hi when you go back to the place you come from."

He also said they had to rely on their memory. That they can use their notes.

She did say that it could just be that it was difficult to look at him with his emotion but I don't know. We hadn't heard of juror #5 being an issue before did we?

I have long wondered why Cindy didn't ask Caylee how her day was, did you have fun with Zanny etc., now that Jeff Ashton mentions Caylee's verbal skills as a motive for murder.

Fact is she could sing You Are My Sunshine and seemed to have at least normal verbal skills for an almost three year old girl. Kinda scratching my head on how Cindy didn't know that there was no Zanny and all the other people and places that were supposedly part of her life.

I've wondered about this myself. And why didn't CA question KC about all the money needed for all these places baby CayLEE was? I mean really, how much does an event planner make? I still have an issue with CA not questioning where baby CayLEE was the first 24 hours!

looking at ICA mouthing something right now....Bill S says he is so over her and none of the jurors watch her anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko