2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Snookie? :waitasec:

I want to save your Jersey Shore virginity and keep you in a no MTV convent somewhere but since you asked..........

A group of 20ish Italian American NYC dwellers are paid by MTV to go to the New Jersey shore for one big endless idiotic party and bad behavior that almost makes Lindsay Lohan seem like an angel.

Forgot to add to my previous post...the only good thing that came out of JB calling ICA "A lying *advertiser censored*" was to hear Nancy Grace repeat it a million times :)

Over, out and off to rest for the drama tomorrow. Hopefully, by the end of the day, the jury will firmly have the case in their hands to deliberate and we can wrap this all up by Christmas.

She is on "reality" tv, MTV Jersey Shore.

Ok thank you, so obviously nothing to do w/this case?

What is going to happen tomorrow at 8:30am in court? Will the jury begin deliberating at some point tomorrow? How will we know when the jury has reached a verdict?
Hate to miss it! :great:

It still amazes me that anyone could imply GA have anything to do with Caylee's death especially these so called legal "experts" all over the big networks like Fox News. This trial reminds me a lot of the Scott Peterson case. If everyone remembers the prosecution didn't have a cause of death in that case and we all know how that turned out.

I took my 5 year old son to watch fireworks on the lake here in Sebring where I live tonight. In the middle of enjoying them, I had the sad realization that fireworks are one of the many things Caylee won't get to enjoy anymore. I told my husband, and he said that where she is they probably have fireworks like we cannot even imagine. I hope so.

Goodnight, all. I hope tomorrow brings justice for Caylee.

Whew! Just finished watching the Closing agruments tapes on WESH - all 13 of them.... :great: And since I wasn't on the Trial threads for this morning or afternoon, thought I'd post here all the pictures I captured from Closing: (captions on pix)

Attachments

• Baez walking around nervous closing.jpg
    Baez walking around nervous closing.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Judge anxiously awaiting Baez closing rubbing hands together.jpg
    Judge anxiously awaiting Baez closing rubbing hands together.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Judge chuckling at Baez closing.jpg
    Judge chuckling at Baez closing.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 21
  • use of word *advertiser censored* court reporter face closing.jpg
    use of word *advertiser censored* court reporter face closing.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 22
  • calendar pix of house and Tony closing.jpg
    calendar pix of house and Tony closing.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 22
Yes, well, Cindy also said she searched for chlorophyll on the computer.

I've never really understood the whole chloroform theory. It really isn't "easy" to make chloroform. You have to mix it precisely, trap the bubbles from the mix (they are actually the chloroform) then it has to be stored in a certain way at a certain temprature. Why would ICA do all this when she could have bought some benadryl or given Caylee half a Tylenol PM? It's just always seemed odd to me.

Agreed! I think SA should never try the chloroform thing. Everything had a logical explanation but I guess they were only thinking about furthering their case.

She searched for chloroform because her boyfriend posted that photo. The traces of chloroform was because Cindy used household cleaners to clean the car and get rid of the smell.

I have a question about Casey's phone...since Cindy was paying for it, one way or another, out of her bank account at least part of the time, and it may have even been in her name if Casey did not have any credit, I wonder why she did not try to find out where those calls from Casey were coming from once she was getting so panicky in late June/early July? Could she have found out from the cell company if they had the same carrier and/or phone was in her name? Or did she really believe Casey??

It's amazing how much ICA's looks have changed from the Fusion pics to today, Somebody has posted an article awhile ago talking about physical changes while in prison. Does anyone remember that was posted?

some more pix

Attachments

• Caseys Imaginary friends closing.jpg
    Caseys Imaginary friends closing.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Imaginary Zeneida closing.jpg
    Imaginary Zeneida closing.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
  • Imaginary friends Closing.jpg
    Imaginary friends Closing.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 15
  • people who smelled something in the car closing.jpg
    people who smelled something in the car closing.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 17
  • more people smelling the car closing.jpg
    more people smelling the car closing.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 20
I thought it was extremely odd/strange that Mr. Mason closed - advising the Jury to "Ask themselves what Mr. Mason would do" if they got confused etc...while deliberating.
In my opinion....that was a play on the words/slogan:
"What Would Jesus Do."
I thought that was rather strange....but that's just me, and my opinion.

Ok after taking some time to cool down after watching everything today, here are some thoughts I had.

SA - Overall I thought JA did an excellent job. Short, sweet and to the point. Timer 55 was fascinating, I don't remember hearing that before.

snipped for space.

The Timer 55 interpretation bugged me, though. For some reason I'm remembering (maybe imagining) that the password had been set on the day that casey and amy etc started making plans for their trip to puerto rico, and it was 55 days until they left on the trip. Casey was counting down to her trip to puerto rico, but then ultimately wasn't able to go. I'm thinking that goes even more to motive, but I could be wrong on it all. Does anyone else remember anything similar or have I totally lost the plot?

more pix

Attachments

• didn't smell anything closing.jpg
    didn't smell anything closing.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 27
  • rest of people that didn't smell anything in car closing.jpg
    rest of people that didn't smell anything in car closing.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 23
  • those GAS CANS closing.jpg
    those GAS CANS closing.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Baez says Accident LDB not buying it closing.jpg
    Baez says Accident LDB not buying it closing.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Jose so full of himself lunch break closing.jpg
    Jose so full of himself lunch break closing.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30
Get the Feliway plugin for cats. (DAP plugin is for dogs).

You cat will love you for it.

I swear by the stuff and have it all thru the house. Keeps my 28 indoor-only mostly special needs kitties all relaxed but not sedated.

Worth every cent. Treats all the cats for $10 a month ehen you buy amazon. About $20-25 at petsmart or petco.

Could you please tell me, MomCat what you're referring to? I also have a house full of "special" kitties, most of whom were ferals. Is this something you add to the food, and what is it supposed to do? TIA.

BTW, I absolutely love your avatar and signature lines. I crack up every time I see one of your posts. Thanks for the giggle!

Could you please tell me, MomCat what you're referring to? I also have a house full of "special" kitties, most of whom were ferals. Is this something you add to the food, and what is it supposed to do? TIA.

BTW, I absolutely love your avatar and signature lines. I crack up every time I see one of your posts. Thanks for the giggle!

OT/speaking of cats...I had a "win" today as I found a .43 can of food that my choosy kitty loves (Aristocat) so no more Fancy Feast Special for him, at twice the price :)

The state did not paint her as a *advertiser censored* and never used that term. They are the only ones that used *advertiser censored* and CAsey in the same sentence.

Sorry I must be so sleepy that I'm getting slaphappy :crazy:, but this reminds me that JB's buddy Geraldo R posted this back in December 2008:

Yes, the State is surely right about the mother Casey Anthony’s guilt. She is probably the horrible, reckless, selfish *advertiser censored* who partied as her baby died as they allege.

http://onthescene.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/12/16/geraldo-on-caylee-anthony/

GR had other opinions before he made nice with JB LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members