2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search for the truth Baez? Your client was the last one with her daughter. She knows the truth!

Totally attempting to discredit Dr. Vass.

The next witness, a chemist, said there were low leve3ls consistent with cleaning products. if you believe Dr. Vass, you have to believe that Dr. Rickenbacker was not telling the truth. What is an FBI lab the other is a research lab. They are totally different.

Dr. Michael Sigman (sp???) from the National Center of Forensic Science said the main compound was gasoline. he was hired by the state of Florida, not by the defense.

The only defense expert you heard was Dr. Furton, but we had to call them off, we had to bring him to you. Why? Is this a straight up prosecution? are they giving you everything you need? these are things you have to consider. The lack of evidence. Take a look at it and wonder why some of these things were gone after.
is that justice? is that awareness is a sin deserves in our country, and the state of Florida? I tell you is that it isn't,. It's unacceptable. And when the truth surfaces, it hurts a lot more than the single lie.

Dealing with Dr. Vass, you heard that he had a financial motive, this device that he is trying to create that he sells to law enforcement across the country and across the world, ...

OMG! Did you just see JA???
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I almost feel sorry for him, he sounds like he's going to cry-I would never want to be in his position-true, he chose it, but no one could defend ICA...

"maybe one day he will be able to sell hangers"

OMG - he did not just say that!?

I hope the jury hates JB as much as I do right now.

JB is not only attacking the state, but he's also attacking the veracity of the state's witnesses - personal attacks against the witnesses, insinuating that there was a bias on the part of the state witnesses.
Yes, everyone is out to get KC, apparently.

No, I don't think Baez is doing well at all for his client. He's good at smearing people, but nothing else, IMO.

Isn't what he is saying now by ridiculing a witness against the Closing rules?

I honestly do not remember anything about a coat hanger finding a grave?? anyone remember this?? That is outrageous that he had a coat hanger sitting there, he is REALLY grasping here, along with mis-stating evidence. But LDB will clear it up IMO.

Nast and snark is all he can come up with....not impressed

Coat hangers? Next he'll be talking about "Mommy Dearest"

My husband just flipped the bird to the TV.

Uh oh... don't let HHJP see, he'll send up in the slammer for 6 days and $623 :floorlaugh:

LMAO... now Vass will go on to sell hangers... and you'll be back to selling bikini's Baez! This is crazy, you just can't make this stuff up!

Dr vass never ever said he could find a grave using a coat hanger! Divination is what was talked about before it was sustained and that was 'water divination'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member