2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Baez is doing some damage right now. His jab that the state was with holding the truth, by not wanting to call 3 of the experts they called--who seem to dispute Dr Vass.
That will sway the jury I am afraid.

Now he is going to attack the 84 searches for chloroform---which also is incorrect.

So Baez is making some headway in his flailing way.

OMG. I wish JB would throw himself against the wall, as he would surely stick!

JB = The Iorn Drone

What IS this? I thought he would try to show ICA is innocent!?!

Az, I've been meaning to ask you - does that tattoo in your avi read "Bella Velveeta"?? :floorlaugh:

Is 2:30 too early for a beer?

Nope. It's a holiday weekend and as long as you're not driving, then take the time to enjoy that beer. I'm ready for a beer or two (or maybe more-listening to JB makes me want to go on a binge):floorlaugh:

Can he really blame the prosecution or police for anything since it is only now that they tell the "real story"? I mean what were they supposed to think about the lying stealing mother with a stinking car?

JB needs to study up on the psychological term PROJECTION:

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]

Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.

Is he going to go on for 3 more hours like this? And he says JA has a temper? He is a sore loser, IMO

I know I couldn't have missed that. Yes, yes you could. You missed an awful lot through this trial JB. :rolleyes:

JB: I knew I couldn't have missed that!

uh, because why...you're now a magical computer expert?
:floorlaugh:

If I was on the jury and being shouted at by Baez, I would feel bullied by him. CALM DOWN! and let me think is what I would be feeling.

JB is playing dirty! He asked for the stipulation about disparaging remarks and now he is making a NUMBER of them against the state. Unbelievable.

Salem

it was done June 11th, because CA lied!!!!! Sorry trying not to scream :)

Can he really blame the prosecution or police for anything since it is only now that they tell the "real story"? I mean what were they supposed to think about the lying stealing mother with a stinking car?

What "real story"? Do you mean the actual events or the massive yarn Jose is trying to spin?

KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Defense is insulting state.. In violation of court's order.. Calling the state desperate.. And accusing state of pandering to media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l