2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't find anything whatsoever having to do with chloroform. But they were hoping. Let's hope.

If that wasn't enough, Dr. G's real purpose was to tell you how Caylee's remains were treated afterwards. Dr. Warren was a real fantasy man. he showed you a video of a smiling Casey and Caylee with duct tape that he got off of the Internet, includes the duct tape in Photoshop, and there you go. The new murder weapon of the week. he showed you that video for one reason and one reason only.

Dr. Spitz didn't have the same opinion as Dr. G. Dr. G. said it was homicide, Dr. Spitz had no opinion because of her relationship with the media and law enforcement. The politics of the Medical Examiner's Office played out here. Dr. Spitz did a full autopsy, they can say all they want. They found that Caylee's remains did not decompose in the manner or state that Mr. Kronk proposed. He had 60,000 autopsies under his belt. I would tend to believe him over an anthropologist. You can look at his qualifications and decide for yourself. You can decide whether he was more qualified and Dr. G. in cross, Mr. Ashton questioned him on the facts. This is a man of science who did a complete autopsy. That what might've happened or could have happened to Caylee.

he told you that when you open up the skull and if the person has died of suffocation there's discoloration in the back of the ears. He told you it didn't happen in this case. It's not hoping, it's not guessing. Why not open up the skull if you trying to get to the truth? specially if there was something that can help you get to the truth. Mr. Ashton tried to get him to talk about things outside of science. This area was referred to as the swamp. You also have the issue with Mr. Kronk, skulls rolling out a bag, they're inside a bag, they're outside of bags. I can't believe that evidence would be manipulated that way. But that's not so far-fetched. Is there evidence on this? No. I won't go there for. But if you're going to entertain manipulation of evidence by the state you need to know exactly what is true and what is not.

I don't think he's doing horribly and I know a tiny, tiny bit about the law. Other than his character attacks on the state and their witnesses & tripping over some words, he hasn't done as badly as I was expecting ... yet.

I don't think, however, that it will end in a hung jury. I still think they'll find her guilty ... if it does end in a hung jury, it will be 11 to 1 ... my prediction FWIW.

HHJP's orders were "4 hours or until the jury falls asleep". Has anyone checked them lately?

Im suprised he hasnt asked for a commision to determine if all of the witnesses on the prosecutions list are communists! Cant believe he brough MLK and JFK into this. Who's next Ghandi and the Pope??

Oh Dear someone shoot me.................I don't think I can bear to listen to another minute of this dribble.

Remember when everyone thought JB had this in the bag after Cindy's testimony? When we reflected back it was all nonsense. Follow only this JB's advice: don't let your emotions guide you, reflect on what he's saying, it is mostly BS. I'm sure the state prepared themselves for his theatrics.

the dysfunctional family, the secrets and the lies

the picture

My dog, who was asleep on the couch next, to me, has now left the room.
sigh.gif

Thanks for the laugh, Tuffy! I needed that!

Wow finally back thunderstorms here and lost electricity finally all is back on. Oh well its just JB still on so I haven't missed much.

I heard we have some nasty ones heading our way... and right now I'd pray for an electricity outage so I don't have to listen to this malarkey!

He is making me absolutely sick attacking everyone who fought so hard to find Caylee and to find the truth. He's lost his moral compass, if he ever had one.

It's storming out side. I am going out there with a metal hanger. Maybe, I will be struck deaf.

No matter how much money we HAVE???? I need to walk away I knew JB was going to do this to me!!!!11 UGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member