2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait...if JB is arguing that anyone who LIES on the stand you can reject their ENTIRE testimony, by his logic we should disregard everything that ICA has said and her claim that Caylee drowned in the pool. But I guess the rules don't apply to JB and his client.

I bet CA wants to take her hammer to him about now. She lied for him and KC, at his urging no doubt.

oh JB....the state has an audio of CA about smell in the car...it's not hearsay

I wish the jury all had copies of the closing argument rules on their monitors throughout this whole thing

In the beginning, I thought jb was doing a pretty good job with his closing arguments, but then he started calling all the witness testimony he couldn't explain as being lies and the witness's as liars. Another weird thing, I think jb's team did read the websleuth comments because he said that the prosecution was throwing all their theories against the wall and seeing what sticks. A web sleuther made that same statement about jb. He just said that the duct tape could have gotten on caylee's face by some means other than by a person putting it there! Maybe aliens put it there? He'd should have quit while he was behind!

I do think that they read here. I had used the square peg in the round hole referring to how I want to see the DT do it.

will he get away with trying to show mental instability

he is messing up so badly. I know I shouldn't laugh at him but his comments about Ashton pulling faces at him has started me off

Whoever commented that "It's 2 hours later and I still don't know who cut the cheese" I tweeted that to RH.

So far, JB has admitted Caylee is dead and in the trunk of the car, and he has tied ICA to the car, the Chloroform searches, the bad behavior of partying and not reporting the death of daughter, and being a liar and a sl*T. Is her working for the SA at this point?:waitasec:

So true and yet everyone has conspired against her.

Please explain to me why people just don't leave the water bottle top OFF rather than screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on... over and over and over again. Annoying!

So it doesn't spill when it gets knocked over - unless somedone is playing with the water bottle cap in which case they need a marlboro! ;)

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

I'd give you that one IF IF IF it had anything to do with the case. IMO it doesn't so it's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member