2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH, who has not followed the case much, is persuaded by JB's closing here.

Wonder what the jury thinks?

Salem

I am too and I do believe she drowned and I AM buying the Casey in her own fantasy world here. I have met people in life like her.:truce:

we've lost our senses here You mean you actually had some JB?

I truly hope she cries every day of her sentence. That is the crying I would like to happen.

I think I'm going to retain an ambulance chaser myself to get compensation for the pain and suffering I'm enduring right now. JB spit it out!

Baez still following your duct tape theory and it still has me in wonderland!

JB is channeling William Shatner. I swear.

I need chocolate. I have none. :(

I buy large bags of semisweet Chocolate Chips which I keep on hand for "baking cookies". I haven't baked cookies for years but I have had to grab a handful of chips when the need for chocolate overwhelms me.

Hopefully the jurors who are parents or grandparents can attest to the fact that those sliding doors are impossible to move. My 5 year old still needs help with those doors.

I don't get why Jose says "There is nothing sexy about drowning."

Excuse me, is there something sexy about murder? In my world, murder certainly isn't!

Baez, much like his client, is a parrot. He loves to repeat phrases that others have used. If you will recall, JA referenced an affair being a sexy story while cross examining River Cruz/Holloway. So Baez has included it in his vocabulary, but lacks the sense to use it in the correct context.

Talking about the ladder being left up. The denial that Cindy must be in. Remember that. . They had a memorial. They televised it. And they cremated her. Then she comes in here two years later and said up to six weeks before she still thought Caylee was alive. there were no safety locks. Caylee could easily open the door.

you heard Cindy say on 17 June that she went to work and told people that the latter being up on the pool. Why would you do that? That's an odd thing to tell people? what are the odds for her to go to work on the 17th and say that the latter was up on the pool, the day before Caylee died. This happened long before the police were called.

you heard both George and Cindy talk about how Caylee could get out of the house very easily. And you heard have Caylee would wake George up very early in the morning, after some reason she wasn't being watched that morning. But Casey and George were home, and something happened.

Caylee was reported missing on July 16. Cindy told YM about the pool ladder and the pool. In the shocking thing is he had the opportunity to go back to the jail and asked Casey do you know what happened, but he never did. He never investigated this case is an accident. And that's why this case turned out the way it did. Because LE didn't want to look at every possible alternative. They felt they had a murder case and that was it.

There's nothing sexy about a drowning. And they didn't care.

We were able to uncover something that was highly unusual. and we were able to find an actual photo of Caylee opening that sliding-glass door. Casey took hundreds and hundreds of pictures Kaylee, even in mundane places and situations. This was a precious child. There's the proof that she could easily get outside. And were able to find a photograph of a year earlier, of how easily Caylee could get up the ladder. look at how far Cindy is holding her, and look what Caylee is doing. This is what you love to do, this is what she wanted to do all the time. these photographs tell the truth, they are documented moments in time, they show there is a reasonable hypothesis to evidence. and that's where the state failed. They cannot rebut this. They can't do it. They can say all they want about chloroform and duct tape, that where was, but they cannot answer how did she die. We're back to that one question. How did she die? Where did she die? when did she die? why did she die? Because Casey wanted to go party?

it all makes sense and this is the only explanation that makes sense. these people were different. This girl is different. And this is the only rational explanation of all of it, and that is because this is what happened Caylee and the moment the state failed to rebut this, they set for themselves and impossible task. Dr. G said the cause of death was unknown. the state does not have the right overcharge or for manslaughter or murder or aggravated child abuse. None of these crimes and before you. None of them except the most serious, and I think you all know the reasons why. We've lost our senses is here.

Someone help me out here. Didn't JB claim George was the one who disposed of the body? Why is he saying the state should have charged her with something like improper disposal of a body? Is he saying ICA did put the body in the swamp ? JB is confusing me but convincing me of nothing he's claiming.

My DH, who has not followed the case much, is persuaded by JB's closing here.

Wonder what the jury thinks?

Salem
I won't even try to guess! I'm going to be a wreck during Verdict Watch.

How much longer can he drone on and say the same thing over and over. OMG shut the f up and sit down. I hope this means that CM will not be doing any preaching today.

I think the longer he prattles the better now because the more he talks the less I hear

I think JB listened to Bill S. during his lunch break. He's now on the "How Where Why" issue, which Bill S. said he SHOULD do during one of the morning analyses.

I heard this and was yelling at the screen, "Bill, shut up!!! You're just giving him a professional strategy!" I think he DID listen and follow Bill S' lead!!!

JB needs to just FORGET about the duct tape, IMO. I don't care that it was at the command center, no way in the whole wide world can he convince me that GA duct-taped little Caylee, no way, no way, IMO. He should drop this part. IMO.

Oh goody. Another chart. Hopefully this one will be as fabulous as the one with the imaginary friends.

Today we should all be able to use profanity without being in timeout or being banned.

:aktion1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member