2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Linda wants to smack Jeff upside the head.

i don't think so, since just before that she was also having a difficult time holding back her smile(the way i saw it)

and wftv just mentioned they noticed it too

How many jurors are spitting fire right now, wondering if a mistrial comes down and they spent all this time for naught?

Hey we all laughed at what JB was saying, It would be hard to sit there and not make some face. Remmber JA knows the real facts.

Well I was so befuddled by Baez-speak that I went and cleaned out and changed 3 litter boxes before this brou-ha-ha.

Was Baez getting anywhere close to either making a point, any point or wrapping it up?

Nope..he flipped his wheels before.... he could get to that point(I guess)?
Any man worth.... his salt should be able to deal with "someone not liking you" and move on.

I don't care who's side you or I are on.

The fact is that NO ONE should be doing it.

I've seen KC do it, JB do it, some of the media in the audience do it.

Everyone who has done it SHOULD be held in contempt.

Maybe Judge Perry should watch ALL of the videos and start handing down contempt of court charges. That would be the fairest thing to do. IMO

Well...one thing is for sure...HHJP will have to enforce these rules from here out; regardless of how trivial the violation(s) might appear. IMO

If it had been enforced from the beginning, we wouldn't be here now IMO

I love Judge Perry but I am not digging the double standard; Baez has been acting like a laughing, smirking boob for six weeks and getting away with it. Well...His Honor knows the law and I don't. Still.....
No double standard, IMO. HHJP has simply had enough and is holding them both in contempt. About time.

i think they both should get a royal reaming but not now - get back to Justice for Caylee please?!?!

and

JA giggled which he quickly covered up - not laughing.

You know CM is going to come back and demand a mistrial

Ashton will no longer be in Baez's line of sight. HHJP reviewed the video and Mr. Baez corresponding response. "That response on behalf of Mr. Ashton and Mr. Baez violates this court's order. if both sides want to take the time to go look at it, I will ask them to pull it up and you can look at it. And then I will proceed to do what I'm going to do. Does either the state or the defense want the opportunity to review the tape? "

They are going to show the lawyers the tape.
"This court will be at ease until the parties get a chance to look at it."

Why do any of them need to see the video? They all know what happened and that they are going to pay $ for it. Of course Cheney M wants to see it. Probably part of his FUN today. Remember he wanted to be a part of this case because it will be FUN. He should hurry up and retire because he has lost whatever he had before. Biaz...he is really sneaky and just keeps trying to get things in that he knews can't come in. I have a name for him but I can't write it on her...lol.

Baez set this whole thing up. He came in this afternoon and started his complaint. He waited till he got a heated moment of passion and struck like a cobra....

All he has left is hope for a mistrial and another 90 days to come up with another cockamamie theory. :loser:

I think JA's laugh occurred at JB saying "this laughing man," not at JB's previous words.

Did anyone catch what CM said about watching the tape? JA said he trusted the judge and then CM said something and I couldn't hear what it was!

If the rule says "no expressions from anyone at counsel table" why has nothing been done about ICA vehemently shaking her head? I am asking a serious question here.

Is the jury out of the room for all of this? I assume so, or at least I hope so...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel