2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how convenient for your client, who failed to report her child's dump site and 6 months passed before she was found and that no fingerprints were found.

I need blood pressure medicine to survive this horrid closing by JB...The Thanks button is my drug today,.....

I'm on BP meds and I don't think they are working to well today!!

How about, "No chloroform in the gas can!" please, let this be over!!!:maddening:

SOTS, where are you?? I'm missing your screenshots today!

ok...i know this isn't funny, but i can't get the temper tantrum moment out of my mind; which has me laughing every few minutes...(out loud and alone, i might add)!!

Just make sure you do it without any expression! :floorlaugh:

Not if I thought it was real.

My opinion only
So if you think it's not real, then the person is fair game to make fun of?

I'm kind of appalled actually, but I'm just some stranger on the www, so...

:)

Where are the rest of the paper towels, JB? You know, the rest of that HUGE pack she bought at Target...

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
OK we are officially in filibuster country now... This is a loooong closing. #JoseBaez #closingarguments. I WILL TWEET WHEN VERDICT REACHED

JB is saying they didn't find any DNA or drugs. Did he forget these tests were run ages after the child died? The reason for that is because his client wouldn't tell anyone where she was.

There is no way CM could have time to talk after this. However, I'm thinking we're looking at a hung jury now and that saddens me for poor Caylee.
Keep the faith. I believe they are intelligent enough to see through the noise and confusion. LDB will tie it up nicely and blow the DT out of the water.

Lord help me. He's got the (w)easel back out with all his notes and "drawerings".

I dont quite understand why the giant pad has the points handwritten

Did he run out of credit at kinkos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members