2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't let him imitate Kronk leaning against his truck and smoking a ciggie again....

I am going to go insane. Can't handle this anymore. Bring on LDB. Please. And fast.

When his 4 hours are up, will JP cut him off? Warn him that he needs to wrap up and give him a few more minutes? Or what?
Earlier on my feed it was mentioned that the jury has been given a large timer and a healthy supply of thick rubber bands, which at the appropriate hour they will fire in unison at the offending theatrical straw-grasper.

I didn't even know I could cross my eyes... :crazy:

Many people know about suicide, personally. I just happen to believe some are phony, self-serving.

which brings up another intresting point People cry out for help, but folks ignore them, cause they are just wanting attention

Then if/when they do it, folks whine about the person NOT Asking for help. Ohhhh, they so would have help if the person had just said something.

Catch 22

by VinniePolitan
@VinniePolitan This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control.

Ashton appears to be taking copious notes in order to avoid looking up...I think I am to going LOVE the state's "last words"!!!!

Is JB is a media hog. No no, not by the hairs of my chiny, chiny, chins.

Oh no i'm worried now. after listening to JB closing, I bet they are all nuts by now.
JB would make a good fiction writer, but that doesn't mean he will convince anyone his fiction is reality. I think he has done some good, but I think he has also took a big hit in the credibility department by claiming everyone else are liars, the evidence is fabricated, the state only cares about winning, etc. He's also contradicted himself...like saying we will never know how she died but then saying she drowned. Uh really? The bottom line is they will stick with the facts and the facts prove to guilt. JA nailed his closing. LDB will get up there and completely wash away all of the nonsense JB threw out there.

The whole issue of there not being any DNA on the tape or bag is convoluted.

They KNOW that Caylee was found inside of the bag, and her DNA was not found.

How difficult is it to understand that if HER DNA is not found inside the bag in which she was found, then DNA of the person who placed her there would not be there either--all due to weather issues and decomposition?

Baez is totally skipping around that entire aspect of the "no DNA found" issue.

In the autopsy/osteological report it says considering the conditions of heat in FL, etc. decomp can occur in 2 -4 weeks leaving skeletal remains. I was SHOCKED when I read this. I didn't realize it could happen so quickly. So I agree it's not a stretch that no DNA or fingerprints were found.

In the past few hours, I've also come to realize the gravity of what is happening right before my very eyes. The thought of ICA walking out of jail makes me speechless. I really am struggling to find the right words to epxress what I'm thinking and feeling right now.

KC is not going to walk out of jail....... She has 7 charges against her, How is she going to beat Lying to LE?

Hate to say it but Baez is doing a good job. But I am tired of listening to him. Please stop now. Hope the prosecution can turn this around.

Will court stay in session until both sides are finished today??? Plzzzzzzz dont let this take 2days!!!! It's way to stressful.

imgres

When was Caylee barefoot?

She was found barefooted?

TrialNotes Trial Notes (Twitter)
It must be so incredibly hard to not jump up and throttle someone talking about you the way JB is talking about GA.

So Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member