2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that Monkey Hand from the Gong Show when you need it?
:drink:

LDB isn't taking notes anymore. Just watching him with her arms folded, and a little smile.

JA's cheek is twitching...looks like he can barely contain himself.

I'm watching WFTV, where are you watching JA? I wanna open another window so I can watch him.

I soooooo hope JA or LDB says "We never called her a Sl*t" but her own attorney did.

JB is REALLY hung up on this "*advertiser censored*" stuff. Kind of disturbing.

So how many times will the defense call Casey a *advertiser censored*? I say 20.

I'm not worried about JB's blah...blah...blah...and whaa...whaa...whaa... The SA will bring it home.

LDB has a kind of smug "we got this" look on her face, I love it.

Ack with the lying no good *advertiser censored*...JB - WTH?

JA said she was a normal young person who wanted to do what all young people are doing - should be doing!

Hhaha - did you all just see that look on LKB's face - fall down funny!

Okay...I have been modsnipping "sl&t" out but if Jose keeps on insisting on using that term to describe KC.....he wins.

No more mod snips.

Did the SA paint ICA as a *advertiser censored*, etc, etc.. Or try to get the jury to hate her???

I don't think so. And I think the jury is going to be confused by those types of statements.

They never called her a *advertiser censored*, JB only you have! They didn't introduce the evidence she slept around!

Caylee_65.jpg

Hubby saying JB trying to put a guilt trip on the jurors....says that would pi** him off and he would tune JB out.

I don't remember the State portraying Casey as a "*advertiser censored*", but want to thank Baez for getting that visual out there.

Jose: Blah, blah, blah.

Hey JB...let's get to your defense case...present that to the jury, not all this blah, blah, blah!

I know, right?

I want to know: "Why is she crying already?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members