2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering if their posterboards are hiding ICA's drama moment?

No. She is just screwing her face up and wiping it with tissue. No major outbursts at this point that I have seen. Just that deadpan look.

She should cry uncle and give up.

Salem

0703h.jpg

Is that Jeff's wife sitting behind Linda?

TIA!

OMG, A child even loves a parent that abuses them, OK JB.

I know I worshiped mine.

Btw, I never had a mark or a broken bone either---I just have lifelong mental illness. Yeah, JB, abuse 'always' leaves a mark.

She did it, she didn't do it, make up your mind JB! He is putting the needle closer to ICA's arm with each word he speaks.

It was also conveniently located next to a freakin dumpster. That's MY logical conclusion.

Tony L. and the shed and the gas cans might be a good thing to bring up. Maybe not, JB. Why didn't Tony L. smell the bad smell then?

My 9yo son walked in a few minutes after JB was calling her a sl** for about the 4th time and son's like OMG did he just call her a s*** with this laugh and wide eyed expression and I'm practically rolling on the floor laughing. He said who is that, her defense? Yes and we both rolled and laughed!!

You can't make this stuff up!! Okay, I'm now putting away the icecream and getting the chips out!!

OMG he's got a pic of Tony on BIG calendar!! If this wasnt so serious it'd be a comedy!!

ugh the car mixup dates...it waas later cleared up it was 6/4

She was last seen on June 16th not only by George Anthony, but according to JB and Casey!!!

Did he not plainly state in his OS that she drowned on the 16th (early morning "perhaps"??) or am I not remembering clearly.

I'm not sure I can stay awake through this. I could go take a shower or clean the house but I don't want to step away from the screen!

Thanks Eidetic and all who are posting the sweet pics of baby Caylee. She is why we are all here.

Every time I see a pic of her on the pink sofa, it's like she is in my LR and brings me to tears. I have an identical sofa.

Poor little Caylee. Justice is coming baby girl!

wm

I'm sure Tony L. appreciates his picture being on Day 20 on Jose's calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove