2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shovel was inspected by the FBI! I thought he was giong to say FDA!

Hubby just asked if there are any highlights during the defense closing and I said, "the highlight is that we got to see a picture of Yuri!" He just rolled his eyes and walked away......

What kind of moronic defense reminds the jurors about ICA having witnessed multiple burial of her pets in the same sorta fashion Caylee was found!

Why didn't Linda object to the timeline of the people he is saying were in the Pontiac???

Baez knows his defense was forgettable hence the charts and pictures. jmo

JB keeps saying he will get back to that in a minute.....he will be up there forever....if he follows though with all the .....get back to's in a minute.

IMO - Did JB just say SA aid Come...let's just speculate what happened with that shovel

Love how he wants to tell the jury their instructions..

He doesn't have much to work with... so what's he gonna do other than try to make chicken salad? Unfortunately for him...the chicken excrement with which he has to work smells even more pungent than decomp he's trying to mask.

nfm9y.jpg

Painful doesn't even cut this...

I've started on lunch and it's not even 11 am here.

AND I BAGS THE PHOTO OF YURI!!

He says we can speculate that Casey used the shovel to try to open the shed or whatever.

That shovel was inspected and the Defense brought the evidence forward. No DNA, no hair, no soils that match the actual scene.

But speculating is not what the jury should do; they should look at evidence.

I really wish they would replace the Casey-cam with an Ashton-cam.

Baez talks about the law but he can not even follow it himself.

Don't mean to be rude, but this sucks. Let's go back to discussing how eloquently Jeff Ashton kicked *advertiser censored*.

Maybe we should head on over to the sidebar thread. You're right this is boring.

Defense closing argument.

Verbatim transcript.
Truthsleuth, I can't thank you enough for your skill in posting verbatim transcripts. It's just magic! Most people here won't realize that the standard for court reporters is to take shorthand and later transcribe it. You are taking it down and transcribing in real time and that's just incredible. Thank you so much. It is so helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487