2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tweet on the other thread just said JP told JB he can take all the time he needs...does anyone have that tweet again?

Oh good - somebody finally opened the door - now what's the hold up on IcA coming in?

i wish i didn't have to watch these talking heads...are there any feeds without commercials or th?

Is that KC sweater that DS has in her hands?

Drag her out here by her ear and let's get this going.

Oh good - somebody finally opened the door - now what's the hold up on IcA coming in?

Brushing off the Nacho crumbs. Maybe a little mustard from the bologna, that's why she wore the yellow shirt.

A tweet on the other thread just said JP told JB he can take all the time he needs...does anyone have that tweet again?

I hope it is not true - he could take all week! Doesn't he realize the effect on the jury of speaking too long?????

Is that KC sweater that DS has in her hands?

Yes, it looked like it - didn't it? Maybe ICA is changing her blouse - weird that after all the multiple changes when it comes to closing statements, she is in the same blouse? Maybe the defense forgot all about bringing something for her!

I love y'all but I don't think I can stand to listen to Baez for four hours connect his dots!

I'm a little shocked that there are still people who say somethings not right with Casey and she must be protecting her father or protecting her parents. Have you not seen her reactions to them in court? She hates them both. She has lashed out at her mother once the jury left the room. She has shaken her head NO to both her mother and fathers testimonies. She has called her father names and on and on it goes. No way is she sitting in jail for 3 years and going through with a trial that could result in the death penalty if she's protecting them and this was all an accident 3 years ago. No way. She is a murderer plain and simple.

Usually JP keeps everything on time. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like this lunch is so long.

are we here yet?

still in chambers?

HH was upset that they did not write out the charges yesterday on their conference call.

figured they would get more done behind closed doors with no audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member