2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN always shows the Chevy commercial with them singing "You are my sunshine". I remember singing this to my now 23 and 18 year olds and they would just smile and giggle.

I sang it to my DD every day of my pregnancy. I'll tell you the first time I saw that commercial on HLN it came on right after they had the video of Caylee singing..cut right to it. I got chills all over when that happened.

One of the biggest rules in public speaking is to NOT do this.

There is absolutely no reason to say "I'll get back to that" or "I'll talk about that in a minute" - NONE

All it does is put off your audience. They will now just be WAITING to get back to that - WAITING for you to talk about it.

There is no reason to tell an audience that you will talk about something later - JUST GET THERE AND TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Again, JB does not have the skills he needs to even properly perform his job much less perfect his craft.

Not to mention how he leaves out a "key" word when he's speaking that changes the entire meaning of what he set out to say. If they take him at his word, he's hurt his own client sooooo many times along the way. I really hope the Fla. bar is watching.

I think we might need a teeter totter between both threads for a bit until court actually resumes.

the wait is giving me a headache!

What are those guard guys looking at when they pop out of the door?

wondering if we will have to wait until tomorrow until he gives jury instructions.

I'm thinking JB is being very difficult with the stuff they are putting in writing.

@danielabrams
Dan Abrams I mean it when I say that I want Baez to step it up. #caseyanthony ought to have a good defense.

Does anyone think JB and JA are friends outside of the courtroom? Or is there a general dislike or disrespect of each other?

Bill S about how ICA acts in courtroom.....if it was commented on in front of jury it could be taken as comment on her choosing not to testify and cause a mistrial

Beth Karas InSession
I'm in court for the afternoon. Not sure why the delay. Ashton has been walking in and out, Baez looks relaxed as he chats with court personnel, Burdick is seated alone, Cheney Mason just walked out. I assume Judge Perry is in chambers and the jury is waiting in the wings. No sign of Casey.

Bet JB is dragging this out so that the jury won't be able to start deliberating tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow