2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS LDB writting on purple paper. I do believe she is

JB talking about his biggest fear? Caylee's biggest fear was probably when she was staring at her mommy's face while she was duct taping her face or being chloroformed. I bet she was scared too. :(

Will someone explain to me what the heck this guy is talking about?

How many dramatic sentences (like 'look what you've done!' and 'pen** in her mouth') will he have?

Oh my God somebody give him a Xanax. There's a young woman's life on the line here. Helllooooooooooooo Jose. Take a deep breath. Pause. Calm your butt down. Then try to make sense. Okay? Okay. Let's go.

It's not a good one, it has a distinct demarkation line. :floorlaugh: It's very distracting.

Okay, I'm officially bored already.

JB making excuses about delays, not presenting a cohesive case, etc.

I think he lost them already.

"I want to show you what I think the evidence actually showed. Sometimes it came out a little odd. I know that was the case with us."

:loser:

"I can lie for hours on end also" - JB has had Casey training him.

I am sorry and I am not being biased, I am finding it hard to follow him, he is not real sure of what he is saying like JA was, he doesn't sound convincing to me. I realize JA has a lot more experience than JB, I think JB's inexperience will hurt him here in closing, and ultimately ICA. IMO.

JB basically telling the jury not to hold it against his client that he was such a lousy lawyer.

You know, if I had a HUGE presentation to make, on which someone's LIFE depended, I would actually PRACTICE it beforehand so it sounded like I knew what I was talking about. I feel like Baez simply pulls it out of his hat (or something) and wings the whole thing, which makes it sound amateur compared to the SA.

Gad...come on! This is all about him. Gad, he hates using the word "Us". These jurors must be pizzad. He is simply killing time so the SA cant rebutt today...
:drink:

He's telling the jury he is smarter than they are, discusting....

How dare he say, the states case didn't........ turn out just like they wanted....what happened to the "humble"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove