2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so very hard to listen to Baez put his spin on the truth to benefit his client. It really just makes me ill.

He has a lot of nerve to talk about the State only wanting to win a high profile case.

Pot... meet kettle.

Did JB watch the same trial I did? Because I got the impression they said those kinds of hairs came from dead bodies.

Can they put their noses to the trunk liner?

Can they put duct tape over JB's mouth?

I was asleep and missed the whining about JA but it sounds like JB asked the judge to tell JA to stop making faces during his closing arguments. How many times did that happen and how obvious were JA's looks?

The state wants to win a high profile case. UH WELL, DUH. So do you.

so he is saying...don’t you silly little people get fooled by this

Blah blah blah, ... Mommy dearest I left something for you, "BIG TROUBLE" love Caylee

Please, someone reassure me that Mason will NOT get up and do his very theatrical...

CM: "...a skull...a human skull...a tiny human skull."

I can actually stand Baez more than I can take Mason

ETA: OMG, I can't believe that JB says the State's case is all about "winning!" Pot/Kettle!

Pls tell me jury wasn't in room when JB was whining?

I want JA to stick his finger out at JB and say, "I'm not touching you." lol

Above BBM

ROFLOL

I had to seperate my grandkidlets early this morning.
"Nonnie, he's touching me!"
"I am not!"
"Nonnie, yes he is....he's touching me! Making him stop touching meeeee!"

I have to say this - I can't take it any longer - the look on ICA's face makes me crazy. Stoney, pouty and FAKE!!!!!!

It hurts my stomach.

Sorry for being a bad mod :(

Salem

:grouphug: It is almost over, only crazier KC 15 to 20 years from now for about 2 min if you choose then.

:heart:

Only thing that might get the jurors back JB, have your client start dancing on the table behind you.

Okay, let me get this straight -- only DNA is science, and all other evidence is suspect... or not science... Surely we can trust JB to tell us about science, right? He can say magnawhatsits Humungalariuos, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay