2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hung jury. everyone will say this was a win for the defense. The evidence was not very conclusive which hurts. Did KC commit the perfect murder?

Court observers say that the jurors seem to like Baez. Take notes when he talks. No notes when prosecutor talks. Maybe they will acquit her??? Funny how most of the rest of the general public thinks she is guilty tho.

I was watching something about Supreme Court Justice Clarence T. The said that he doesn't ask questions or take notes. Commentator thought that that indicated he has his mind made up before he even here's the case.

ryansmithtv Ryan Smith by InSession

As of now, Baez closing clocks in at approx 3hrs (minus breaks). Ashton closing clocked about 1:20

from the other room Baez sounds like Gene Wilder in 'Young Frankenstien' when he is all wound up about the Monster and is spitting while he's talking impassioned.......

totally ot but I swear it sound just like him... and is making about as much sense
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reasonable doubt is living and breathing in this case

TOO BAD CAYLEE ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just so done and over with JB. I hope I never have to see him ever again. That above brought tears to my eyes - he is just so cold, so amoral, so unethical - so so so wrong.

WOW - True. If he saw the skull in August and then it fell out of a bag in December?????????????????????????? WTH

The skull had been in the position it was found in December for awhile based on the dirt piled up around it and the roots growing through it. It never rolled out of the bag in December.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
It astounds me that attorney's can lie in court. That they can just make things up & talk to the jury like its a statement of fact

Did Jose just say "Deciders?"

OMG Mason is coming up to explain the charges now. I thought that was the judges job

Why does this sound familiar? :waitasec:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez says reasonable doubt is living and breathing In this case. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments -jfell

Because Baez is starting to repeat himself... oh my I think he is actually almost done.

winding down now....

I'm still stuck on *advertiser censored* ... no good *advertiser censored* ... liar ... who cut the cheese...

Oh holy smokarama - I take Ma shoe shopping and pick up cat food and pizza sausage - three hours and Baez is still on?!!!!?? You've got to be kidding me!

Note to the DT - just because HHJP has said you can use four hours doesn't mean you have to use four hours. I said a few days ago that less is more, less is more...

S L I P - "you must certainly have more answers [oops] questions than answers!" - JB

from the other room Baez sounds like Gene Wilder in 'Young Frankenstien' when he is all wound up about the Monster and is spitting while he's talking impassioned.......

totally ot but I swear it sound just like him... and is making about as much sense

OT - Actually, when I don't look at the TV, I think he sounds like Fox Mulder from the X-files.

Isn't this supposed to be a summation? Not a re-trying of the entire case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971