2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooo. Not CM! Oh dear Lord, please forgive me.

of never knowing when to stop. He always takes it beyond the possible to the absurd and that should cause his downfall and the downfall of the defense. You really have to suspend your disbelief to accept his multiple, inconsistent assertions.

jose baez has stepped into and out of (and beyond) the world of fanstastical

Is he done???????????

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Oh sick... JB & ICA just participated in a great big lovefest hug together! That should NOT be allowed!

1972op.jpg

24en6uc.jpg

m7tlj7.jpg

Don't normally post but I am seriously applauding. Can't take anymore of him.

Wow. And my daughter had a hard time coming up with a 2-5 minute speech for her science class.

Even Schaeffer says what Baez did was very magnanimous and that JA could have been in trouble.

Bill S thinks JA would have been held in contempt if not for JB but I think they both would have....self preservation

What! Are you kidding me? CM now going to start?

JB may have saved her from the DP with that presentation. The jury will avoid 1st degree murder, just so they never have to hear from him again.

She was found barefooted?

That was a quick reply. I deleted my post right away because the pic I tried to post does not show. It is the pic of Caylee in the "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" shirt. THe shirt she was found in. She is not at home in this pic, but barefoot. IMO JB implied that because she was found barefoot, that means that she did drown. IMO I stated in an earlier post, that she seemed to be barefoot IMO when she was with her mother.

Please someone tell me Mr. George is not going to speak for the State??

I have a problem with what CM is going to do. He is going to come up and explain the charges I wouldn't think that would be allowed. I thought HHJP would be giving those after the closing arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch