2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't she shake her head at the fake job and fake nanny?

I hope he points out Caylee was beginning to talk more.

He know this case like the back of his hands....

I turned on the Caseycam, I usually can't stand to look at her but I want to see her reactions during this, she looks pizzed!

She looks like she is ready to spit bullets. :furious:

The judge needs to instruct the defendant that her chance to testify is over, and she chose not to testify. Therefore, she is not to shake her head, mumble, gesture or otherwise "comment" on the state's closing.

Casey loathes Jeff Ashton. She really cannot stand him. I love the expressions he is able to elicit from her by just existing.

She's pizzed now and someone make her stop that shaking her head no. BS.

btw I don't think yellow is a good color for her -- and to me, lying about a job and nanny for 2 hours is just weird.

Links in siggy. I will not be talking. JA has my full attention. :)

After all of this she still makes no effort to not glare and look angry .... she is a mess.

OH Wow, JA is nailing it. I hadn't thought about how much they had her figured out.

I would not want to be sitting next to her when they read the verdict. They need to take all sharp objects away from her. seriously!!

I suppose JA will do 2 hours and then JB will fumble for his whole 4 and then LDB will wrap it all up

#CaseyAnthony is twisting some toilet paper under the table as she listens to #JeffAshton.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:23 AM

ICA looks bewildered listening to JA - as if to say "Wow - he is spot on".

JA's build-up and bringing everything together is exactly what I thought it would be!

This is better than I imagined. He is laying it out for these jurors clear as day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove