2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Caylee and Team Ashton/Drane-Burdick make a powerful team.

Wow. Her demeanor just changed again. If looks could kill, JA would be in a swamp off Suburban Drive shortly. GO JA!!!!! This is incredible. Better than I imagined.

Understatement....I am amazed!!!!

IMO she has a look I haven't seen from her thus far - a grudging acceptance of defeat.

JB should just throw in the white towel. "I got nothing Judge."

IMO - Talk about "voodoo science", JA motioning the throwing in there of gasoline, bleach, etc. reminded me of ICA and DT throwing all this stuff into a cauldron and expecting the jury to believe it.

Also, notice that they used the happy mommy video right up front, so DT can't really use it to show her in a good light.

And, ICA first put her head down when JA labeled her stories Casey3.0 ... I thought that was interetesing

:waitasec:

When it comes time for the DT to do their Closing Statement ...they might as well just skip it ...

Seriously ... HOW can ANY defense attorney follow Mr. Ashton ? ? ?

:great::great::great:

Baez and his ego will *think* he can be as compelling. :floorlaugh:

JA is following all the logical arguments. That is so good. I especially like what he said about Caylee was going to begin to talk about what was really going on with her mother. So, ICA had to get rid of her so she wouldn't give away the secrets. So logical. jmo

Another pic by Red Huber of Jeff Ashton from Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Official still photo pool. Will be on Orlando Sentinel later today.

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member