2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peel them, cut them in about 1 inch chunks and freeze them. They'll work for banana bread or smoothies.

Have no egg recipe - BRB . .

.ETA link to recipes

http://vegweb.com/index.php?board=198.0

Brilliant! I *never* knew you could freeze bananas. And its been so hot here, a nice cold banana smoothie sounds yumola. So I can save the nanas till I have eggs. Thank you.

Oooo... or maybe... Banazna daquiruie?

have not seen his wife, Lorena, in the courtroom
this is what she looks like - she was the "interviewer" on his Terra.com video for the Spanish You-Tube-type video.
She has already had the baby - he had photos of wife and baby on his FB page several months ago, maybe even a year....

JB has a very nice looking wife.

Are you kidding me? She interviewed her own husband? :crazy:

Yes! I have to admit I watched the video once without knowing this and then watched it again after I found out she was the person interviewing him! I'm so naive to think that JB wouldn't pull one over on me/us...even for a news interview!

I wish someone could text me when the verdict is in. Unfortunately I'm not a cool kid and don't have a "smart" phone. lol

are there still phones that you can't get texts on? doesn't have to be a smart phone to get a text. you might be able to...

I wish someone could text me when the verdict is in. Unfortunately I'm not a cool kid and don't have a "smart" phone. lol

I just have a reg. cell phone and I rec. text from below:

text casey (no caps) to 43886

from the Orlando Sentinel
limit 3 sent to you per day. to stop texts-just reply back stop casey

Try it -very easy and you will get a text mess. back immediately
so you'll know it works.
Hope that helps you.

More here: facebook.com/media/albums/?id=174731405877338

"Casey Anthony sits at the defense table after the jury left to begin deliberations"

260435_247981708552307_174731405877338_1165746_2981569_n.jpg

269809_247981625218982_174731405877338_1165742_6130558_n.jpg

269501_247981608552317_174731405877338_1165741_3726371_n.jpg

Mason and his wife and Jean C reenactment of the Inmate stroking her attorney's face ...

I missed coverage today. I did get to see Linda's closing on video.

When did KC stroke Baez face?

TIA

Did you confirm the text? The first text you should have recieved something that said press Y to confirm and then the official texts will be sent.

No that is what I never got...I sent mine twice...

I missed coverage today. I did get to see Linda's closing on video.

When did KC stroke Baez face?

TIA

Jean C. said it looked like maybe Jose was telling her he was sorry that he could not do anything more her, that he did his best or whatever and she seemed to be comforting him...

yeah my phone has text but not the email alerts :(

text casey to 43886
It's the Orlando Sentinel with 3 texts a day. I signed up the other day and have received timely texts on what's happening in the case.

Just my :twocents:..I see a Jeff Ashton so exhausted he can barely stand up. Then I see ICA come in animated like she has been back in her holding cell planning her Welcome Home party!! She has physically and emotionally drained every single person in her life, ended that of her daughter's and yet she seems oblivious to the gravity of the situation. Unbelievable!

Probably a form of thrill vampirism with people who have no life.

We were in NYC after 9/11 and did not go to the site. Energy sensitive people would have a difficult time being there.

I've said this time and again. Bad energy just breeds more bad energy. I refuse to ever go to ground zero. I refuse to go ANYWHERE That something seriously heinous has taken place. Nothing good comes of it and it's just too macabre in general. Who wants to be hanging out saying"Yup, bad stuff happened where I'm standing..." Creepy.

Brilliant! I *never* knew you could freeze bananas. And its been so hot here, a nice cold banana smoothie sounds yumola. So I can save the nanas till I have eggs. Thank you.

Oooo... or maybe... Banazna daquiruie?

You are welcome.
My family has always frozen them - we're frugal. :)

you reminded me I have some in my freezer now and I can have a smoothie too...orange, banana, strawberry - my favorite.

I've said this time and again. Bad energy just breeds more bad energy. I refuse to ever go to ground zero. I refuse to go ANYWHERE That something seriously heinous has taken place. Nothing good comes of it and it's just too macabre in general. Who wants to be hanging out saying"Yup, bad stuff happened where I'm standing..." Creepy.

Not only that...first of all, people still live there. And it is not a proven fact (to me, anyway) that this is where Caylee was killed.

But most of all, I just don't get what they are getting from it...

My sisters used to love grilled banana sandwiches. Course, that was before fast food places became the norm.

This woman on HLN just said that it appears to her that Juror #4 appears to agree with the drowning theory. She said that when they showed the video of Caylee going up the steps (up the pool ladder) she was nodding her head yes like she agreed with it. I think right now if there is going to be an issue will be with Juror 4. JMO

Ok...I'm bored and I'm reading the Hinky Meter again...Why did CA let this continue and I wonder why she never asked ICA for a check stub to prove she had a job?

Timeline for period from December 2007

4 – KC owes $814.00 on her cell phone bill.

6 – KC transfers $814.00 from CA’s BoA money market savings acct to KC’s AT&T account to pay phone bill.

14 – CA transfers $331.75 into BoA money market acct to cover remainder of KC’s bill and $35 overdraft fee.

KC writes $115.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.

KC writes $143.17 check at Target on CA’s acct.

15 – KC writes $90.81 check at Target on CA’s acct.

18 – KC writes a fake email appearing to be from “Katherine Hart” saying the HR Department, Payroll and the Employee Credit Union is shut down so they can’t have their scheduled “meeting”. Maura has speculated this email was probably created because CA was demanding to be reimbursed for the $814.00 KC transferred from her BoA money market account to pay KC’s cell phone bill.

28 – KC writes $110.01 check at Target on CA’s acct.

29 – KC writes $58.54 check at Target on CA’s acct.

31 – KC writes $44.86 check at Target on CA’s acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx