2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. How much time is JA allowed to talk? Missed the first 15 minutes. is he doing good? :crazy:

Did they claim Finger-man is the father? I thought I READ "GROUCHY store" not grocery store! :floorlaugh:

I swear I read Grouchy Store, too. Maybe she fixed it and we're really aren't going nuts. :crazy:

I think a lot of ICA's APPARENT anger is directed towards a dead Caylee. :( If not for Caylee, she would not be sitting there.:( Anyone else feel this way?

I think so too.She blames Caylee,even now.

glad he is talking about the early flies....

JA is on his game for Caylee

I guess it's appropriate to talk about "early colonizers" today of all days...:floorlaugh:

JB looking discourage and perturbed. Very serious look.

JB will be able to get away with more faces than JA, because he is sitting behind JA and won't get caught.

I pray HHJP reviews Telvised footage and busts his *advertiser censored**...I am sick of his disrespect towards the Court.

@KerryNBC
Kerry Sanders #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony is returning to the bug evidence. Jurors are ALL looking at Ashton today. (including juror 5).

I started my day with Martina McBride's Independence Day!

Let freedom ring, let the white dove sing,
Let the whole world know that today is a day of reckoning,
Let the weak be strong, let the right be wrong
Roll the stone away, let the guilty pay, it’s Independence Day!

Bring it home JA. "The arrogance of the youth!" (I won't get offended.:))

Hasn't JB shot himself in the foot here?...Taking sooooooooo long yesterday meant that the state had all night to prepare a knockout Rebuttall!!:woohoo:

I think a lot of ICA's APPARENT anger is directed towards a dead Caylee. :( If not for Caylee, she would not be sitting there.:( Anyone else feel this way?

She's got plenty to be mad at right now, later in her long term cell, yes. imo

What an excellent question! Maybe this is the reason she seems to be getting shorter and shorter as the trial has gone on!

My 13 yr old said that.."she looks so small in her chair". Dh and I... in unison said.."DT tactic"

Oh I had to find batteries for my keyboard this morning, lol. I was limited to clicking "Thanks" 5:30am is too early for that sort of thing!

JA is so well spoken here. So clear and concise to JB's muddled water-muddying yesterday.

He is making scowling faces at the mention of Dr. G.

Scowler-man!

Good Morning Everyone. :seeya:

I was taking that as a pout rather than a scowl. I also thought his had this great look of fantasy boredom going on.

Just my observations.

2s5xykg.jpg

5v91dd.jpg

2m6sjs3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics