2011.07.05 official verdict reading

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just stunned. I really don't know what to say. How does this happen?

They are saying that she may go free in a matter of days. time served.

I hate them. They're crazy. Why??? WHY???? There is no such thing as justice. I do not want to live in this joke of a country anymore. I hope she goes home and kills both her parents. I am beyond sick...

I guess if you're a cute young woman it doesn't matter what else you have done. She literally got away with murder.

I don't know what is scarier. That our justice system as we know it is broken, or that Casey Anthony will soon be walking among us.

i hope this jury is prepared to suck it up when george and cindy end up dead next.

i am disgusted. wth were they thinking?

I don't understand this at all. My faith in the system has reached a new low.

so who murdered caylee?

What were those jurors thinking?

I am soooooo angry

Does this mean KC could write a book, grant an interview or whatever to make a lot of money since she isn't convicted of killing Caylee? I have never been so upset over a verdict, even the OJ verdict. Please God, tell me this is a nightmare I will wake up from. I am so sorry baby Caylee.

I cannot believe this. I am stunned and in disbelief! I am ashamed of our justice system. Now no one will be held accountable for Caylee's death. This is ridiclous!

I knew it. When Judge Perry opened the envelope and looked at the paper he did not look happy.

Does this mean KC could write a book, grant an interview or whatever to make a lot of money since she isn't convicted of killing Caylee? I have never been so upset over a verdict, even the OJ verdict. Please God, tell me this is a nightmare I will wake up from. I am so sorry baby Caylee.

Yes she can. This is such a tragedy of our justice system.

They are saying she could be free in DAYS. I am over this. I will never watch another trial. I am SO ******* DONE.

The lying to LEO is a 3rd degree felony in Florida, maximum penalty of 5 years. There is a real chance that ICA will be released Thursday time served.

So basically its ok to stick duct tape on a childs mouth, wrap them in rubbish bags and throw them in the swamp.

I can't even breathe right now.

I truly believe justice will still be meted out . . . on the street. This is the most hated woman in America, and this case has attracted the attention of the world. Somebody with a screw loose themselves is going to handle up on her, and hey, if it's in Orange County, FL, they now know they got a good chance of walking free.

I'm terribly disappointed in the Justice System. I love my field. And today it failed. It failed big time.

Please remember fellow WS'ers. That although ICA fooled 12 jurors today she won't be able to fool God. One day ICA will get hers, one day she will have to meet God and he WILL give Caylee her justice when ICA reaches the next life.

How can they find her guilty of lying to LE and NOT GUILTY of kiling her baby?

WTF do they think killed CAYLEE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back