2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that she'll get out... she has not exactly had the best behavior. She was busted for sleeping with 2 guards... not one but 2 IIRC.

2? Is she that attractive or seductive? Shrug. I never thought so.

Good morning all. I just got here. So are the lawyers & ICA in the courtroom? Do they just wait all day there while the jury deliberates?

what would be the point? I think they will only come back when the jury has reached a verdict.

Well, I hardly see the point either, haa, but what I'm thinking is CASEY would see the point, that they are not there supporting her every step of the way. Hmmm. Maybe they think sitting in traffic isn't worth the effort anymore. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants for her?!!

Lenny P. is at courthouse walking around lol.

attention-1.gif

what would be the point? I think they will only come back when the jury has reached a verdict.
If I were in George and Cindy's position, I wouldn't leave my house until the verdict was in, because of the vultures waiting to get "my reaction" to whatever.

I would like a picture of judge Perry on camera left and Cheney Mason on camera right............Perry Mason

Sorry, I haven't read the entire link. Can we post tweets? ACK - my mind isn't even working anymore (and my eyes are barely open). Got this:

Juror #3 was wearing a business suit. Never seen that before. #9 had a tie, and #4 had a blazer. Hope that means something! #caseyanthonyby stevehelling via twitter 7/5/2011 1:00:20 PM 6:00 AM

If this is the first time #3 has worn a business suit, that's telling (for me anyway). Is he expecting cameras today.

If my hunch is right, and they decided yesterday, then all agreed to sleep on it, then we should see something today!

MOO

Mel

ps: MODS, if I posted a tweet in error, please remove.

If your parents just started watching this case, then they don't know as much as the jury knows. They haven't observed JB and ICA in court. I wouldn't worry about their opinions if I were you.
I would! They are wise beyond their years! If I had only listened to my grandmother- man she had my husband pegged and she didn't even know him!

I don't remember this in other cases.....is it only because it is a high profile case that everybody has to stay at the courthouse? Why can't she go back to her cell and be brought back?

Putting out the call to our lip readers!!!:great:
ICA is super upset about something while talking to DS!! I can't wait to hear what she's steamed about!:fence:

Because ICA has a slight under-bite it is hard to read her...

Through her hand jesters and lip reading it look like she was,
Angry that the Guards were treating her like an INMATE....:lol:

She said something about Bathroom and they were not letting her go right away, then something about, making her hurry and get ready to come out, a she said she wrote something for some one and they wouldn't let her bring it out...

Please dont throw tomatoes at me, but I actually like Jose Baez....Ok ready.aim.fire!

I think he seems fun and kinda flirty. He is doing his job and I respect him for that. He is a defense attorney and will do what he has to do to get his client a lesser sentence or not guilty verdict. So to me, its nothing personal. Somebody gotta prosecute and some gotta defend.

It's called "damage control" for his career and his career alone.

He has done his job - he knows it - it's all up to the jury now. He needs to spin everything as much as possible so that he continues to look like the guy "that got KC off (of the death penalty)". That's how it will be presented when she gets LWOP or even worse, LESS'(I hope not!!).

He will be like a little clam with his smirky face and doing interviews all over the networks about what an amazing lawyer he is. He will NEVER go into whether or not he believed KC; whether or not he thinks justice was done; what his relationship was to her; etc. It will be all about HIM after this is done.

And JA and LDB will go back to the SA office and continue to fight like war heroes against this kind of insidious criminals. Hopefully not to be forgotten. I never will.

I think if Casey gets LWOP, it will be due to Ann Finnell. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if JB tries to claim credit for it!

Apparently my WESH hallway feed is still live cuz there are Sherrifs there. They just fist bumped. This is way better than a webcam!

Having served on a jury I believe what the foreman will do is ask everyone if they feel the State has proved their case. They then will go over the evidence that some juror's have difficulty with and discuss it. I do think they have already voted and it's just a matter of working out their differences. Many of the jurors selected have good common sense it's just a manner of what does the evidence show. It never makes sense to cover up an accident by making it look like murder and wait three years to go to trial to present your case of an accident. Then not presenting testimony from a psychologist that your client is suffering from some tramatic event from her childhood and this is what has kept her quiet these past 3 years. The only "expert" defense brought in was Ms. Magical Thinking who never met or interviewed Ms. Anthony. jmo

I know a retired prison guard and he said that he got offers every single day

Thats what the retired corrections officer lady was telling me while at the doctors. I was appalled. I think thats why she thinks casey should get death! :seeya:

Then again, I see people like my friend as very compassionate people and I'm grateful to know people like that. OTOH, I wish I could sew up the corner of their hearts that bleed for KC.

These are beautiful words you have written :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay