2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Bill S. is saying no DP from the judge because of the new/recent ruling, that the judge won't want to risk the case by putting it out there...

I don't need a rumor mill or "facts".
There are court records of the people he has been sued by and his sanctions by the Florida bar. I guess those "court records that have printed facts" that show me a pattern of behavior should not be given any regard by your logic.
And he was busy buying other things he could not pay for while he was not paying child support. He has a Wife 2.0 and a new baby. While ignoring his other family. NOT A NICE GUY.

BBM. Jose Garcia, another attorney who used to be on this case and with the Baez Law Firm but who isn't on this case anymore (Casey had a big crush on him as he was young and cute, and I don't know if he's with Baez's law firm anymore), is the one whose wife was pregnant and probably had her baby by now. Jose Baez did NOT just have a new baby. That was not the reason he delayed proceedings during jury selection. He was see in the parking lot talking to people. I hate to see this rumor still going around.

But you're right, Baez is NOT a nice guy, and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and wait, I can't even throw him. LOL.

Could you please post again how to get the text alerts set up? Thanks :)

I got this info from WS's-and since I have posted this a few times,LOL,
I feel like I'm pimping them.
But since I am so grateful for those that posted this info for me,
I gladly re-post when anybody else asks.
so here you go :

This alert is from the Orlando Sentinal:
text to 43886

you should get an e-mail back
from 438-86 saying :
Thank you for joining CASEY, you will receive
up to 3 msgs per day. To unsubscribe , reply STOP CASEY.
msg&data rates may apply.

I just signed up yesterday afternoon and I rec'd the alert
within minutes when jurors were retiring for nite.
No other msgs since.

Their choice of words kinda creepy tho " joining CASEY and STOP CASEY,
don't ya think?:waitasec:

I'm definitely not a JB fan, but sheesh, I think this is kinda cute. I mean, they have all had these camera men/women in their faces all day every day for what, almost 2 months...he's just 'acknowledging' the person in what he thinks is an amusing way, IMO, as he walks down the hall.[/QUOTE

I think it's very unprofessional with his client facing the death penalty.
To me it just seemed so out of place and sophomoric, like a loud fart at a funeral.

We all have a different sense of humour though.

What exactly is it?

:floorlaugh: IT is what CA said on the stand that would have been an AHA moment
no doubt-
the state would not allow Jose to "go there" I don't know how to say this without causing a rumor to start...
I read some stuff REALLY earlly on and from ICA's friends. It is about the parents.
Just becausce Caylee started to talk - ICA wasn't the only person she could out.
The breakfast video could be a problem as some have speculated.
BUT the Anthony's are not on trial-

would explain why ICA is so messed up!

Thought I'd seen everything tacky from that individual, but the photo is far worse than I'd imagined his behaviour to be when I read about it in this thread

He's deranged, imo

OMG!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My boys are definitely having Fruit Loops this morning for breakfast!!

I'm getting more nervous with each passing hour! It's just that the waiting game is hard to bear. I can imagine how the lawyers must feel. Please for the love of all things holy let there be a verdict soon!

I've been trying to figure that out too! Something weird. Maybe it's that the shape? Looks like the tips of her fingers are more narrow than they should be. Pointy fingers. Dunno but there is something.

I think it creeps me out because it reminds me of someone washing blood off their hands.

Never going to happen Casey, you will ALWAYS have your baby's blood on your hands!

Since we have some downtime and people seem to be interested in the Peterson jury, here's a good read (based on interviews with the jurors themselves) that details how that jury deliberated the case and also about the removal of the two jurors.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2004-12-16/news/17456719_1_laci-peterson-berkeley-marina-modesto-home

Thank you for the link! This is very interesting when you think of the penalty phase. There was one person who was holding out due to Peterson's good deeds and lack of criminal record.

What good deeds can be established for Casey? Will this jury consider these things? Who would claim her good deeds? I do not think the jury would consider anything Cindy says about good deeds...:waitasec:

Did anyone watch GMA this morning? Each morning they speak with Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace. NG said this morning that both ICA and DS broke down crying during LDB's closing yesterday. Did anyone hear anything else about this?

I think a lot of people either get caught up in TV like NCIS or CSI and want photos, forensics and fingerprints and they want it wrapped up in one hour with commercial breaks to get soft drinks.

Also a lot of people believe the old adage that ‘all they have is circumstantial evidence so they have nothing’.

This was a case of circumstantial evidence and they are the hardest to prosecute and the hardest to decide.

Nonetheless circumstantial evidence IS evidence and does count as evidence.

The margins on this forum are majorly blow out.

Is it just my computer or are other people seeing that?

LOL that video of Baez is just.... so typical Baez. I did giggle though. hahahaha

Hey MvD, your picture blew the margins. Can you fix it? It's hard to read with blown margins. (Sorry laserdisc10, you just reposted it. You might have to fix your post as well).

ega5xs-1.jpg

What the heck is he doing??:floorlaugh: It looks like he's trying to imitate Al Pacino in scare face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey