2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that this has been discussed at length here, but I haven't seen much on it:
I am left wondering why there was nothing brought up during the trial about how
Caylee's body got from the pool to the swamp if it was an accident, and no mention
of who found her body... Can anyone enlighten me? I may have missed it...

Guessing that the prosecution, as they completely dismissed the "downing"
theory.. simply was not going to open that can of worms..

The DT implied over and over that it was George.. they just could not figure out how to get it across in a firmer way to the jury.. IMO

They shouldnt give her a choice how she should die. caylee had no choice. :banghead:

GR says def team is glad they did not come back with verdict last night

my family told me last night that I had missed out on the last three years of their life.....I had to remind them....no, it started 5 yrs ago with Natalee Holloway, remember?....they just looked at me in disbelief!

On WFTV they just reported that there were 9 months of testimony in the O.J. case, and the verdict came back in 4 hrs. I had no idea. Crazy.

Are we calculating days based on hours? I was just thinking, the jury has already deliberated for a day, if it's calculated that way.

Just wondering how many of you are signed up for the text message when the verdict comes in? Just thinking about it trying to decide if that's how I want to hear the verdict. Then again, it would free up some errand time. Is there more than one site doing the text message alert?

I signed up but not for getting a text re: what the verdict is but to let me know there IS a verdict..We then have 30 mins to see it LIVE..I won't be going any place that won't let me get home in that amount of time.

I used this site:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...rack=orl-mark-promo-news-casey-anthony-alerts

I'm sure that this has been discussed at length here, but I haven't seen much on it:
I am left wondering why there was nothing brought up during the trial about how
Caylee's body got from the pool to the swamp if it was an accident, and no mention
of who found her body... Can anyone enlighten me? I may have missed it...

You didn't miss it. JB just didn't have an explanation for it and :welcome: to WS! :)

I am almost ashamed to admitt this but this case has become an obsession to me. I have from day one followed this, however since the trial my life is as follows. Watch the entire trial all day, at night go back over what I taped on dvr and analize and look for things I didnt know before, get on websluthes read everything I possibly can about the case, watch JVM, watch Nancy Grace for about 5 minutes is all I can stomach, get back on net read case sidebar transcripts, go to bed wondering and thinking of how it did happen, where, exactly what time, what method and WHY?

I neglect some housework, I run fast erronds to store, I have put off Dr. appointments..
I am ashamed to admitt that I have even faked a massive headache to be able to stay indoors all day long and not have family come over to disturb me during trial.

I will be glad when it is over.. but then I have to adust to things being normal again.
Someone please tell me I am not the only one.
I am under Dr. orders not to work so I am home during the day but I am consumed with the trial.

Oh..you are DEFINITELY not the only one. Do you see me here? I am at work. Am I working? No.
I am sick, sick, sick I tell ya. Just as bad as that hoarding show. I have a problem. I tend to get obsessed with a subject. I am in no way OCD, but when I find something interesting....I :deadhorse:

JB will be her next target. She will accuse him of everything under the sun including rape, abuse and ineffective council. Mark my words. She will not be done until she destroys everyone around her.

ITA. But Baez left the door wide open for this when he had her at his office for hours every day, days on end when she was out on bail. Bad move on his part - very bad. If there's even fifteen minutes that can be substantiated that they were alone behind closed doors - and I'm betting there is, he's going to be in a world of trouble. Trust!

I am not buying she is PG either

However.... Now don't laugh....

:lol: Sometimes. they Buy Tampons to make ear plugs and Pads to make eye covers,
They whittle down the tampon to fit in the ear leaving the sting on and then hook the maxi pad sticky side to the strings... :lol:

Oh, that had me crying! :floorlaugh: Reminded me of when my son had been rooting under cabinet & came out to show me the "stickers" he had stuck all over his body. I wish I would have taken a picture of that. A 3 year old smiling from ear to ear with maxi pads stuck all over him. :floorlaugh:

I am almost ashamed to admitt this but this case has become an obsession to me. I have from day one followed this, however since the trial my life is as follows. Watch the entire trial all day, at night go back over what I taped on dvr and analize and look for things I didnt know before, get on websluthes read everything I possibly can about the case, watch JVM, watch Nancy Grace for about 5 minutes is all I can stomach, get back on net read case sidebar transcripts, go to bed wondering and thinking of how it did happen, where, exactly what time, what method and WHY?

I neglect some housework, I run fast erronds to store, I have put off Dr. appointments..
I am ashamed to admitt that I have even faked a massive headache to be able to stay indoors all day long and not have family come over to disturb me during trial.

I will be glad when it is over.. but then I have to adust to things being normal again.
Someone please tell me I am not the only one.
I am under Dr. orders not to work so I am home during the day but I am consumed with the trial.

You are not alone .I think you just described a lot of us ,here. :seeya:

Continuing on WFTV, Susan Smith jury deliberated for 2 1/2 hours. That makes me nervous a bit. I'd think it would take longer, but if they came back so fast, does that say anything about potential disagreements on this jury?

Now I know I'm losing it! That commerical that plays first (with the guy getting in the elevator with the MONKEY on his shoulder) I thought was a REAL shot inside the courthouse :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::rocker:

Also, please don't give JB any ideas. lol ;) :crazy:

If I am not mistaken, I believe the story is that GA found her in the pool and hwe moved her to a "place we will never know" or something to that effect. Then Krunk found her in this unknown place and moved her to the swamp. Apparently, somehow, even though we will never know where GA "left her," we do know that it wasn't where Krunk moved her. Honestly, I am not the one to take this information from. I tended to fall out into a practical coma every time Mason or Baez stood up.

And you know JB would have run with the Vasco Thomas (Thompson) story IF Vasco T had that cell phone number during June 2008. He would have been the missing link somehow of how the body got to Roy K.

I'll change it, no problem! Sorry!

I thought it was a campy, unintentionally funny movie. Didn't mean to wig anyone out.

Don't change it for me ! It's YOUR choice :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member