2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Dex is scrolling in the ad on this page, I guess this is okay...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej8-Rqo-VT4"]YouTube - ‪Dexter: Morning Routine‬‏[/ame]

Just on WFTV: The A's are releasing a written statement to the media, to be read by their attorney ML.

:puke: Even before the verdict was read, LKB was saying she would get the DP. Now she is eating it up. Sickening.

The only hope now is the civil case and the tax issue, it's not much but it's all there is.

In Aus you can be prosecuted for wasting police time/money by making false claims and the police can go after you to get back money spent on investigating false claims -- can this be done in this case? It would at least stop her profiting maybe?

I know this sounds sick and twisted but now that XICA will soon be rich the baby's daddy may come forward with a wrongful death case and clean her out.. I can hope can't I?:crazy: much lower burden ala OJ

I do not want to see or hear anything from this jury. Their verdict tells me all I need to know.

It should be illegal for anyone participating in a trial to profit off the experience. JMO and I don't know what plans anyone may have to do so. I only know I will not be reading or listening to it.

In this case, if anyone should try to make money from this case ... I hope they stop to think what it means. They are making money off the murder of a defenseless innocent child.

I can't stop crying.

I agree with you, but...is this still considered a murder or just an unfortunate death now? :banghead:

Well, after two hours I am finally able to get in here.....
just as well.

Love to you all. I am numb. All I can say in consolation is ...

look where OJ is right now
look where Joran Van Der Sloot is

On HLN, Cheney Mason is telling Jean Casarez that he expects Casey will walk on Thursday, and he is absolutely certain that she will not return to her parents' home.

On HLN, Cheney Mason is saying that he expects Casey will walk on Thursday, and he is absolutely certain that she will not return to her parents' home.

Oh really? Cheney Mason, who just verbally gave the media the finger, is on HLN right now? Quite frankly if I were anyone at HLN I'd tell him to p*ss off.

Shame you guys still have the double-jeapardy rule in the US. We got rid of it here (UK) for cases where compelling new evidence comes to light following a previous acquittal. And thanks to that some scumbags who stabbed a young man here called Steven Lawrence years ago in a racist attack (but got away with it after the first trial) are to be re-tried later this year as compelling new evidence has come to light. Which is good as the men were so arrogant and cocky at their first trial it was sickening. People felt much the same about that miscarriage of justice in the UK then as I think many American people are now feeling about this case in the US today.

I think many of us are reeling right now.

Just remember, the jury doesn't have half of the knowledge that we/you know about all of this.

Frankly, I really never believed that 12 people could say they had little to no knowledge about Caylee etc. Today proved me wrong on that count. I do truly believe that this was an unbiased jury.

If Casey is the person that we think she is, much like OJ, she will get what's coming to her.

We will all be here for years to come...watching and waiting to see what the future holds.

I may not like it, but do believe the wheels of justice worked as they were supposed to today. I do believe Casey did something to cause the death of her daughter. I do believe she is a sick and dangerous person.

But I also think that the jury, without the knowledge found on Websleuths or other investigative sites did the best they could with the facts/scenarios presented.

I believe that they do not think that Casey is innocent, but that the state did not prove the case. From the limited amount of testimony I was able to watch, I agree.

I also agree with one of the posters that stated that karma is a *****, and that has just begun for all of the Anthony's. Casey in particular will always be known as a baby killer. She has no home to go to, and probably no friends left either. Maybe the lifetime of the knowledge of her actions it torture enough...we shall see.

Shame you guys still have the double-jeapardy rule in the US. We got rid of it here (UK) for cases where compelling new evidence comes to light following a previous acquittal. And thanks to that some scumbags who stabbed a young man here called Steven Lawrence years ago in a racist attack (but got away with it after the first trial) are to be re-tried later this year as compelling new evidence has come to light. Which is good as the men were so arrogant and cocky at their first trial it was sickening. People felt much the same about that miscarriage of justice in the UK then as I think many American people are now feeling about this case in the US today.

I agree, I wish we (USA) would get rid of the death penalty and double jeopardy.

This case has always burnt my butt.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow"]Mel Ignatow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I can't express my rage enough...I just can't take any more. Thanks to ALL of my WS friends for being together for three long years - with hope in their hearts and justice in their souls. Love you all.

Robin

Yes, because she can now walk out of the jail and say she did it and never be charged again. :banghead:

yep, just like the case I thought about after I posted-I edited it to add the Wiki on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us