Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayby CA just did her homework on Chloroform

If CA is charged on pergury it wont be made by us and its up to the State, hes not sure what will happen JA

YES Google prompts you for chloroforom! BECAUSE you typed in chloroform previously.. it remembers your previous searches!!!!!

I just googled chlorophyll and chloroform did NOT come up.

The system is working properly you just dont always get the results you want JA

JA's very diplomatic with his answers. Very professional. Unlike some who shall remain nameless.

This is BS. Then this juror #3 and the other with tears in her eyes should have slowed the rest of them down!!! This tells me they were herded to a verdict and not really allowed or encouraged by the foreman to slow down, talk about the charges and even ask HHJP questions if needed, to clarify which counts they should be looking at closer.

They were worried about the punishment?! They should have been worrying about guilty versus not guilty - not thinking ahead to the punishment!!!!

They failed in their duty by doing/not doing this IMO.
WTH??? The jurors were worried about the punishment? Is that what she said?
The judge is the one that decides the punishement, not the jurors!:banghead:

YES Google prompts you for chloroforom! BECAUSE you typed in chloroform previously.. it remembers your previous searches!!!!!

You're right! And if you spell it wrong like she described spelling it in her depo...chlorofil when you get to chlorof it prompts chloroform. GMAB

Really? Honestly.... WHO CARES? IT NO LONGER MATTERS!

This is why people will profit from this case. PEOPLE CANNOT SEEM TO SHUT IT OFF!

It is gross, and disgusting!

I so agree...if you have a legal issue with her, then go file your claim, but stay the F off of the talk shows...I just don't get it. But then again, in a week or so, most of these people will drop right back into oblivion as the short-term memory span of most Americans kicks back in and moves on to something else...

Dr. D: chlorophyll prompts chloroform

JA re prosecuting CA for perjury: decision will b made by neutral person; question whether it was justified

That's strange, hubby and I tried it in Yahoo and Google search and did not get a prompt for chloroform.

Jeff Ashton is such a man of great integrity. He will be missed as a prosecuting attorney.
You believed in what you were doing and you certainly did your best.

This is just such BS. There is no cause of death. There were only bones left. WTF?

Common Sense is gone. This jury screwed up royally!

Caylee is suffering the consequences.

The jury wasn't sophisticated enough to understand why there could be no cause of death. They were told several times the body was too decomposed for there to be one but it didn't register with them on an intellectual level.

The couldn't connect the dots at all and see the cummulative picture.

Dr. D: chlorophyll prompts chloroform

JA re prosecuting CA for perjury: decision will b made by neutral person; question whether it was justified

I love that Dr. Drew admitted he googled chloroform...just like some of us...doing his own research!

I just googled chlorophyll and chloroform did NOT come up.

Me too. I went all the way back 10 pages and gave up.

Now on the bottom of the page - there are some words that it promps such as chloroform - but they are WAY down at the bottom of the page as if to say "did you mean this" - they are not webpage links - and clearly separated from those.

I will watch the sentencing tomorrow and then that is it. If I hear any of the family is dead or arrested I will watch it.

Done with the case.

JA: it's not a sporting event-you don't root for a team; do something positive...

He did great! Telling people to calm down and channel their energy to helping other children to honor Caylee. :blowkiss:

What a class act JA is....I humbly bow to him. May he enjoy his retirement in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?