2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously they better keep HIGH security on Casey right now because everyone hates her and I don't doubt one minute that this girl wold end up dead.

I'm not so sure she will get out right now. And honestly, another six months or so might be the best thing for everybody, including Casey...

I'm thinking more like a year and a day. Would that get her into Lowell????

Seriously they better keep HIGH security on Casey right now because everyone hates her and I don't doubt one minute that this girl wold end up dead.

just be happy her protective custody ends when she walks out the door.

OMG. I've never heard of this name game....My name would be 'Baby Depot.' I'm thinking I probably wouldn't be too popular. LMAO :floorlaugh:

At this point I would love to hear Cheney Mason's and JB's name!

We do need to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine!

"what we argued is what we believed actually happened" JA

Dr. Drew asks Ashton what happened; what did Casey do? Ashton says that the beauty of being a prosecutor is that you argue what you believe. That what they argued is what they truly believed happened.

Df came up with their own theories. Never addressed why you would duct tape a dead child.

The threats arent for G & A but for ICA. Pretty obvious that she is going to her "home". Her newly decorated room et al. The amount of security is growing by the hour. She will be snuck in as was done in the past.

Maybe she'll get there via coyote just in time for mommy's homemade chili, have a swim in the pool and then curl up with a Pooh blanket and a bag of chips and lay on the couch -- what a visual -- OMG I'm having trouble schwallowing!!!

Sorry for the rant, but I feel safe here.

jimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member