2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

BBM. :lol: Jerry Springer's standards is above being in cahoots with the A's!

Just caught interview on HLN jean kasaris ? & cheny Mason, he says that casey will need counseling. I do not see her getting counseling, she will never admit that she has a problem now that she will be free.

Unfortunately, in my own opinion, you can't fix a psychopath.

:banghead: arggggg! Why is this so hard for people to understand???

The jurors were told that the death penalty was NOT to be considered by them. What is so hard to understand??

12 that didn't understand quite a few things according to the jurors that are talking.

I'm sorry but I dont where to put this.

The Anthony's made a tax free foundation called the Caylee Marie Foundation to receive donations to help find Caylee. Then to help find other missing children...

So if Caylee was never missing when the foundation was created, that would be fraud.
That would be fraud on the federal level.

So help me out here, is'nt that a federal offence?

Hmmmmm :waitasec:

Interesting. I would definitely post this on the Questions for our Lawyers thread.

ETA: although JB admitted that KC knew that Caylee was never missing, it would have to be proven that CA & GA did know that, too.

Oooops - all the doors are closing

*advertiser censored* offer's been retracted

Baez lost his agent after 2 minutes

The chili place won't serve them

and Springer's standing on his dignity and refusing to pander to low-life acts

Mmmmm. Wonder if CM's regreting his juvenile moment now ? Bad finger. Norty finger. Smack finger

I missed the chili place; what's that about?

bbm

that's a fantastic idea!!

Yes it is. Let's write it.....and I think we need a book title thread LOL.
First title that comes to my mind is.

Title - The Caylee Marie Anthony Tragedy
Subtitle - Didn't Linda Drane Burdick Tell You
Subtitle 2 - that common sense would be lost in the rhetoric?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...red-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

Jerry Springer: We have not offered money to Casey Anthony or her family

“The Jerry Springer Show” offered a terse statement this afternoon:

“There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. ‘The Jerry Springer Show’ has not made any monetary offer to Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the program, nor will we.”

( how much do you have to suck if even the jerry springer show won't have you? )

Radar online say's Springer show did make the offer but withdrew it because of the backlash they received.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...r-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

"

:floorlaugh: CM talking about how Casey liked to help people. How she would clean off the counsel table. Isn't that the truth! Why, just look at how she helped Amy H. clean out her glove box, bank account...:floorlaugh:

And that stuff is just exactly her manipulation! She's a NATURAL at it. Think of what a great girlfriend she was to Tony--cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, helping with his club promotions, being great to his friends, hanging out while he and his buddies played video games, adapting her schedule around his crazy Full Sail hours. Sheesh.

I'm sorry but I dont where to put this.

The Anthony's made a tax free foundation called the Caylee Marie Foundation to receive donations to help find Caylee. Then to help find other missing children...

So if Caylee was never missing when the foundation was created, that would be fraud.
That would be fraud on the federal level.

So help me out here, is'nt that a federal offence?

Cindy and George started that so they would have to prove they knew Caylee was dead. Same with Equusearch. Cindy called Tim Miller for help.

I missed the chili place; what's that about?

People are saying it's being reported that a chili place owner publicly stated he wouldn't serve KC

followed by people saying it's being reported that the chili-franchise owners said this wasn't the case

followed by people saying the chili manager was questioned by the media and asked if he would serve her

and it's being claimed the chili shop manager reconfirmed his earlier stance and reiterated he would not serve her

I don't have the links

Radar online say's Springer show did make the offer but withdrew it because of the backlash they received.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...r-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

I spoke to someone very high up and they knew I made the offer for them,” Taylor told RadarOnline.com. “The Springer show got immediate backlash though and decided they didn’t want any part of it anymore. But there is another show interested and they are about to make an offer in writing to Baez.”

"

But this is really a new standard for Springer. When has "backlash" ever bothered them before?

"

*raises hand*

I know!! I know!!! Maury Povich!!!! It'll be a "who's the real daddy" show!!!

Crap...another thing Lee will be out of the loop on....

BBM. :lol: Jerry Springer's standards is above being in cahoots with the A's!

Just in case.....let your voices be heard (whether it's J Springer or ANY other show they produce)

Contact info for the branch of NBC Universal responsible for the $1 million offer for Casey Anthony to appear on Jerry Springer or any other show produced:
Universal Media Studios
Curt King
Senior Vice President, Publicity
...818-777-3655
Curt.King@nbcuni.com

Just caught interview on HLN jean kasaris ? & cheny Mason, he says that casey will need counseling. I do not see her getting counseling, she will never admit that she has a problem now that she will be free.

Obviously CM knows ZIP about a sociopath/psychopath, 'cause you can't fix them. All you can do is warn people about them and give them the tools they need to cope and deal.

Perhaps Mr. Mason will learn a little while KC is living with him.

Good Luck with that, Mr. Mason <insert finger of affection here> :crazy:

Yes it is. Let's write it.....and I think we need a book title thread LOL.
First title that comes to my mind is.

Title - The Caylee Marie Anthony Tragedy
Subtitle - Didn't Linda Drane Burdick Tell You
Subtitle 2 - that common sense would be lost in the rhetoric?

BBM to add,

As told by strangers that cared more than her own family!

Cindy and George started that so they would have to prove they knew Caylee was dead. Same with Equusearch. Cindy called Tim Miller for help.

80% of funds donated go to Foundation Board of Directors SALARIES.

That's Cindy, George, Mallory and Mallory's mother among others.

Let's get them shut down....

awww :grouphug:

Then sign this petition that kaRN provided a link for and then send it to everyone you know!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ww.change.org/petitions/the-...-federal-court

Thanks! I am already on top of it hehehe. I have signed and shared on every facebook page I have in my list. I have a feeling that my friends and family are going to end up blocking me lol. Ahhhhhhh...I want to do so much more than annoying everyone on facebook, but at the moment that's all I can think of to do. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob