2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same here in Georgia....in fact, petitions for name change have to be published in Legal Notices in local newspaper for a certain number of weeks....

What about Florida?

Yes, here too. At least in the county I live in.

well, if it is any consolation, she's out on a life sentece in general population in a way..... Just sayin

It is quite clear to me that if the jury had voted what was expected (certainly at LEAST manslaughter) that there would have been little interest in the verdict, and in them. It is obvious to me that they all chose the most outrageous verdict they could, to garner the most media attention and outrage and, thus, lucrative offers for themselves.

If they had reached a verdict of at least manslaughter, they would have quietly done their job and gone home.

I believe this was a deliberate PLAY by the jurors on the media and on us for their 15 minutes of fame and their one or two million dollar payoffs.

JMO

Aqua

That was a suspicion of mine hours after the verdict....

But I became CONVINCED of it after reading the press release sent out by Juror #9 press agent yesterday stating he was now willing to talk to media, but ONLY for compensation in the 5 figure range....:loser:

I can only imagine the crowds gathering at the A's and at the jail on July 13th. In fact, I'd bet they'll start at least the night before.

I just don't get "good behavior" when she was sneaking letters to another inmate, who determines it was good???

She'll need security and I sincerely hope that if she does have security, it's not paid for by the taxpayers. I'd go nuts if I was a Florida taxpayer and responsible for Casey's security. The FL taxpayers were already cheated and robbed by the fact that they had to fund her defense.

Did anyone see this interview with Cindy's cousin...The Anthony's have a book coming out shortly..what is next...This family is beyond dysfunctional.

http://krbe.com/portals/1/audio/rrshow/interviews/070611_CASEYANTHONY_familymember.mp3

This, in my opinion, is exactly what the media deserves! They may not have created this circus, but they certainly helped keep it going....and continue to do so now in trying ANYTHING to keep the public interest...

They deserve to lose a ton of money by paying the Anthonys a ton of money for a book that will have NO INTEREST with the public...

I hope the 12 [unusual people] are happy with themselves. They have done this.

I don't care what their little fantasy scenarios are -- they didn't base their decision on evidence (too overwhelming) and they instead created their own events which prosecution team did not disprove.

Thus, "You didn't disprove our new imagined and improved theory, therefore we let a baby killer walk and make ourselves a boatload of money". And what is rich, is that there are all kinds of people on TV saying we shouldn't judge them. It might offend them. Well it offends me that they didn't listen to and consider the EVIDENCE and that they freed a baby killer.

Marcia Clark says the 31 days is sufficient for Premeditated.

I will not be told I have to respect their decision. I never have to respect something I see as resulting from laziness and total disregard of the law. We have to accept it and live with it but we in no way or form have to respect it.

I dont even know what to say to all of this. This is the last thing i was expecting. I'm totally disgusted with how things have turned out. In Canada the Prosecution can appeal a sentence and a defendant can be retried by the prosecutors. This will never happen. I CAN NOT be Satisfied that she spend 3 years in jail. That's three years of LIVING. Caylee was NOT ENTITLED to 3 years of LIFE. So how is this just?

I want to move to Canada.

How could the state provide security for her? Was there police presence at the A home during all the protests? Unless there is some known threat (although I'm sure some could be implied) then I don't see how the state would be forced to provide any type of protection. Abused women don't get any state protection beyond restraining orders. I don't see how Casey can get any privileges based on the assumption she may be in danger. JMHO

no justice for caylee.

my heart aches for you, caylee marie <3

al I can say is....my fondest hope is ICA returns to her parents.

How could the state provide security for her? Was there police presence at the A home during all the protests? Unless there is some known threat (although I'm sure some could be implied) then I don't see how the state would be forced to provide any type of protection. Abused women don't get any state protection beyond restraining orders. I don't see how Casey can get any privileges based on the assumption she may be in danger. JMHO

Yes, there was police presence but keep in mind that Casey was still under house arrest while on bail, so I would assume she would still technically be the responsibility of OCSD?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom
Back