2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't William Morris have a few high ranking politicians on their books? Looks like it from their wiki entry.

Ah, see they are now denying it. Good.

Not to worry, we will very quickly hear who has signed what and with which companies.

She doesn't need a talent agency, fhs, she needs a publicist. She has no talent, but lying.

I believe something like this has to be cleared thru Tricia first.

I guess I should've be a little more clear, was trying to drawn attention to the MODS to create the thread, as instructed by them yesterday in another thread :innocent:

Baez is signing with them and probally using casey as the cash cow and splitting it with her! moo

So should we all go back and delete our post??? It would be really sad if peeps got on here and just read one post and harassed them...

I don't think so. If this was on HLN people all over the U.S. are calling already, which may be why you were hung up on.

This is probably already all over the internet too.

I would hate to have to answer those phones though.

OMG! How freaking funny would it be for JB to tell Casey she doesn't have to sign with anyone, as it can all just go through him! Karma for sure! :lol:

It would be just like him!

I do too, she just doesn't have the experience to move in the fast lane. She'll gt run over just like the other newbies do.

Yep, she wouldn't be the biggest, smartest, narcissist, in the room. :crazy:

If a *advertiser censored* company would drop their offer that fast after the public outcry... imagine what respectable organizations would do??

i wish SOMEONE could sue for the wrongful death of Caylee and give it all to chartity. Has there ever been a class action lawsuit from citizens banding together and filing a civil suit for Caylee since she has NO-ONE in her family protecting her? everyone is making money off of caylee and i want it taken away and given to charity.

AMEN, people forget OJ had friends, gf, hanger ons and a nice life really.

Yes. After the OJ trial, I ran into him and his Nicole look-alike young little girlfriend. They were coming into a restaurant I was leaving- sort of in a "town square" situation. I was horrified at the behavior of the crowds. Asking him for autographs, waving, yelling "OJ!" I was sick and really kind of scared. I remember looking at his hands as I was walking past him and he had paused to wave and smile at his fans. My mouth was just hanging open at the adoring crowd's reaction to him. I gave him a blank stare- no smile or acknowledgment and was appalled that he was still schmoozing a reception crowd. Blech.
Besides this young lil' thang on his arm, he had with him a group of flunkies I guess were bodyguards or something similar. I think I would have barfed if he had actually entered that restaurant while we were eating.

So I guess ICA will have a group insulating and loving her, and will certainly have some horny suitors to feed her ego for the rest of her life.
:sick:

Could it be Cindy and George that have signed with them?
They just flew to NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member