2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, :lol:

My BFF, (I did not tell her to do this at all!!)

She called around several other Agency through out the country, )she talks with them all the time)
Anyhow...

She said most replied with "NO WAY!!! we wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole"

She is sending me the emails now I will post them as soon as I get them!!! :lol:

:floorlaugh:

Thanks to your BFF! I figured this would be the case. No legit agency is going to touch her. JB didn't flat out deny because hey, what a nice rumor to get him press.

If they haven't already I expect a press release from WMA and/or their lawyers denying they ever talked to either other them.

I don't think that he will release them. I don't think he should release the names at all.

HHJP getting some slaps in against the media (says St Pete times commendable for keeping juror name out of paper)

The loss of confidence in a verdict in a high profile case is a problem.

His honor has disclosed that a few jurors have agreed to talk. The St. Pete Times has talked to one juror and has kept his name private.

His worry is about the other folks, not the professionals. Do you realize that there are folks out there that want to do crazy things, like filet someone, poor salt on them and feed their legs to a pyranha?

Judge: my worry isn't about u folks, it's about other folks.
do you realize there r folks out there that want to filet someone...

its time to push for a national law that has 1 professional juror as the foreman who understands the law and explains it every step of deliberations. there should be a courtroom moniter present at all times and deliberations should be videotaped. also the state should be allowed to appeal if there has been misconduct. in this case there should be ground for appeal based on the jury statement on how they came to their decision. they did not follow instruction and that should be illegal. you cant just toss everything out the window and pick a verdict out of the sky. thats not justice. why do only guilty people get appeals? the fact that GA was on trial is BS. it should be illegal to finger point with NO PROOF in the case of someone else. none of Jose's statements should have been allowed in opening statements and should have been saved for penalty phase. there need to be new laws on evidence being admitted into court. in a circimstancial case the WHOLE picture needs brought in.

YES YES YES thanks was not enough! There is not enough BOLD is this world to express how much I agree with you and how thankful I am you posted!

Are the examples of violence that Judge Perry just said true and accurate threats against the jurors?

I was too shocked by the examples that he was giving to even think correctly.

I am going to guess wanting "fillet someone, cut their legs offs, pour salt in the wounds and feed them to a piranha" was not a hypothetical threat. I don't even know how to respond to stuff like that.

The loss of confidence in a verdict in a high profile case is a problem.

His honor has disclosed that a few jurors have agreed to talk. The St. Pete Times has talked to one juror and has kept his name private.

His worry is about the other folks, not the professionals. Do you realize that there are folks out there that want to do crazy things, like filet someone, poor salt on them and feed their legs to a pyranha?

Did he really say that?

No doubt she will be Mallory's Maid of Honor and there will be a huge wedding and big welcome home party!

Mallory is foolish to marry into this family. I would run for the hills while I still had a shred of dignity after saying Casey was such a wonderful mother. She was crying on that stand because the Anthony's made her say that! MOO

I thought that's why Mallory was so upset on the stand too.

Does anyone know whether the sealed records that prompted the psychiatric evaluations will ever be released? TIA.

HHJBP: Do we need to now tell jurors that, if you serve, your name will be disclosed to the public - that your address will be disclosed because once you get a name, you put it in an internet search, and you can pull up their info and someone can go to the door, ring the doorbell, and they have the individual. Do we now ask the citizens of Pinnellis County to bear the burden of providing 24 hour protection to those jurors who want it and how long do they do it?

I know when I was there, the Sheriff was going through a dramatic budget cut. I am trying to strike a balance - what do we do for the juror? We talk about preserving this system and in most cases, nobody cares.

It's an audio clip in the news thread. Basically what I took from it was that Caylee drowned, GA covered it up & ICA had a complete nervous breakdown. CA is working on a movie deal and a book deal to tell how Caylee died. She also stated that ICA is coming home and she doesn't know where GA will go. I urger you to listen to it to get the gist of the conversation. What I got was they were in full cover up mode.

That's money we'll never have to spend - we know how Caylee died (ICA murdered her) and CA will never, ever admit the truth.

I will not spend a dime on anything that comes from an Anthony or their spoke's people. NOT A DIME! Why buy lies when the truth is right here, free for the reading?

Are the examples of violence that Judge Perry just said true and accurate threats against the jurors?

I was too shocked by the examples that he was giving to even think correctly.

I think they are. He doesn't seem to be in the habit of pulling out random hypotheticals.

Possibly not all from the same person and may be stuff posted on the internet but SCARY and I'm glad JP is very concerned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove