2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Baez plant and who is WMA?

I just started to read but I guess they are referring to the William Morris Agency, one of the top talent agencies ( they represent a lot of A-list actors and personalties.

JMO, I don't think a cooling off period will work in this case. Not when ICA will be released so soon. It'll all start again after that.

I don't think that finding out the jurors names would be that hard in a high profile case. For example, these individuals were "absent" from EVERYTHING in their lives (i.e. school, jobs, etc.) and how do you simply explain so-and-so is "gone" for 6-8 weeks. lol

:waitasec: Maybe they could send Leonard Padilla & Crew down to Pinellas County ... Maybe he could go there and "shake things up" ...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So nothing about how these jurors want $$$$?? Just blaming the media? The 24 hour new cycle exists because of people like Jennifer Ford! I'm sad :(

Waxing about the good old days of journalism with integrity.

Has any juror been paid for an interview or are people just concerned this will happen?

Well, if we can schedule a hurricane to show up at the end of the cooling off period all should be well.

HHJP sounds very tired and downtrodden. I think he's as sad and disgusted with this verdict as we are. IMO

I think he was upset by the verdict and also upset by the ensuing threats of violence. I think he showed he feels protective of the jury the trial. He "took care" of them. He may not like the verdict but they did what he asked and now they are facing potential harm because of it.

Giving commentary on the 24/7 newscyle and what is journalism. I love this judge.

Yikes..HHJP lamenting about the old days of journalism. He's basically stating that it is not that way anymore and the landscape of journalism and America has changed.

Yes! Oklahoma got this one right! :great:

I am proud to be an Okie! It is sad that anyone would have to have a law to tell them to report a child missing or deceased, but this case has shown that is needed. I hope all 50 states are on board and it would be nice for it to be a federal offense. Then when stupid people let baby killers out of jail the feds can step in.:rocker:

I don't even think this motion is necessary. The media just needed to have a little patience. Once the first juror does a paid interview, the rest will crawl out of their holes and start giving interviews as well. We would have heard from all of them in a few days or weeks anyway. I guarantee it. It wouldn't have taken long for Dateline or 20/20 to get them to interview as a panel either.

They wouldn't have to face such outrage if they had done the right thing IMO. There was a mountain of evidence they disregarded and they should be held accountable for not doing the job they were tasked with. I'm not saying they should be harrassed, but the public is owed an explanation when such a blatantly guilty person is allowed to walk.

It doesn't matter that they didn't know the hows, whys, or wheres, the evidence was compelling to convict her, even if it wasn't for murder 1. They did not want to look at the body of evidence and draw a conclusion, they wanted a smoking gun, they wanted a verdict to be handed TO them on a platter. They didn't want to work. They wanted to leave - our suspicions have been confirmed by Juror #2's statements to the press.

You said it all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members