2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense says the statements were all made in one statement on one day ( w/ Det. Yuri Melich) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter 2:13 PM

#CaseyAnthony WESH legal analysts think all indications so far are that Casey is getting out today
by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:13 PM

The lady talking right now is doing a really horrible at addressing the court.

somebody on a chat on one of the new's feeds says that is not a bump in her hair but a roll of duct tape she has been hiding,roflmbo.

Why is the DT even bothering to push their luck on this issue of double jeopardy?

Why no aggravating factors from the SA? Is it not time for that part yet? I'm confused.

We have all here grieved for Caylee, unlike her so called mother!

Wonder which one of the DT would let her stay at their house?
Lock up your checkbooks...

I'm disgusted...DT trying to 'bundle' 3 of the 4 into 1 so, she will only have a total of 2..would assure her 'getting out'.

She will be out in time to get to fusion for the hot body contest!:innocent:
Not sure she has the hot body after 3 yrs in jail..she may have to wait a bit for that ^i^

When I think what happen to all the attorneys in the OJ trial and what happen to OJ I can only hope.

When Mason talks, all I hear is the sound the adults on Charlie Brown make. Woh wah wah wah woh.

I always think it sounds like he is chomping on marbles. Never have been able to understand anything coming out of his mouth. THANKFULLY he is ever so kind to provide us with "hand cues.":maddening:

Is he in the beginning stages of dementia/alzheimers. That flipping the bird was outrageous!

Just shows how little class he has. Wouldn't catch Jeff or Linda flipping the bird thats for sure. Distingushed defence lawyer???...What a joke!..He is simply low down classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove