2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure she has the hot body after 3 yrs in jail..she may have to wait a bit for that ^i^

Didn't Fusion close? Last time I went to their website it looked they had moved, and it was just a take-out joint, now.

Ms. Fryer needs to hush.

If KC was drunk and killed 4 people in a car accident, wouldn't she be charged with the death of 4 people and NOT just 1 person?????

Hello? Common sense, something that NO ONE on this DT seems to have.

Unbelievable, they want more after getting her acquitted. I wish he had granted the mistrial.

That's right LF, all 4 charges were a crime. Associated with the crime of MURDER!

:gavel:

Why is the DT even bothering to push their luck on this issue of double jeopardy?

Cuz they are riding the crest of this all the way. Their confidence has skyrocketed. :maddening:

Just shows how little class he has. Wouldn't catch Jeff or Linda flipping the bird thats for sure. Distingushed defence lawyer???...What a joke!..He is simply low down classless.

no wonder the jurors identified with him....sorry, I am not over this...

Are the A's in the courtroom?

Cindy and George are there and in my opinion look pretty thrilled and excited. I'm starting to think I've been duped by them once again. They look pretty happy to have her coming home :/

My opinion. Others may be reading them differently.

So according to the defense, someone can spew out a bunch of bs for hours and it constitutes ONE act only and ONE lie? no way.

Please HHJP make her serve a little more time.

HHJP knows she just got away with murder in his courtroom. I only hope when she re-offends she is up against HHJP again or someone just as wonderful as he was.

KC listening while LF argues double jeopardy. :innocent:

Attachments

• hair fail.jpg
    hair fail.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors