DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what takes precedence?

the time served + good behavior?

or having to serve at LEAST 85% of the sentence hmmm

For sure! It's a comforting thought. I never thought I'd have the warm fuzzies for the IRS!

As an aside, I want to thank all of the WS posters (even the ones I disagreed with) and the Mods; even though I've followed this case from day one, I was "late to the party" on Websleuths. I have enjoyed my time here so much; you are such an informed and insightful group. Verdict day was a total heartbreaker; I couldn't access WS at all that day but it was a comfort to log on Wednesday morning and do some venting. We all needed to mourn and some of us needed to vent, to rant and rave and be angry that Caylee was denied justice.

As for Casey Anthony, she cannot escape the laws of karma. Karma and the IRS! So I'm going to let it go and get back to my life.

Thanks again, everyone.
:seeya:

Don't go yet!! I've enjoyed most of your posts and I don't know what "A DOOD" is! :crazy:

Vigilante posts stop now!
If you see any more vigilante posts, alert the post
and if the mods feel it is indeed a vigilante post, that poster will automatically get a 24 hour TO.

BTW, saying KC will get "karma" is NOT a vigilante post. Saying you want her to be harmed with a mob mentality IS a vigilante post.

I believe in karma, and I really believe that good things will come out of this verdict. I really, really do.

Sometimes something which seems SO terrible to you at the moment later becomes a blessing in disguise. I know a lot of people are asking what could POSSIBLY come out of Casey Anthony being set free very soon, but I promise you that it will all work out in the end. Have faith.

just wanted to bump! great post!

Lee has a new attorney. Would he be able to file a civil suit against Casey?

BBM: So Lee has a new attorney ? Do we know WHY ?

Trying to catch up here and so many threads ... but does anyone have a link ?

THANKS !!!

I am getting a strong feeling of de ja vue.

I swear I have read this almost same post somewhere else.

Are you following other websites?

Sometimes I see stuff that is pretty darn close to stuff that I've written. It does upset me.

I hope its because they are just thinking the same way I am, but at times I really don't think that that is the case.

Okay then - I am listening to Richard Hornsby saying he always believed ICA was a good mother who did not mistreat her child and he didn't buy the chloroform etc stories. And that if ICA writes a book it will be about Caylee and her life, and what life at home was like growing up with Lee and George. That this is a book the public will buy.

Uh Huh - okay Richard....And are you thinking we would hear one shred of truth in this book or would this be a Grim(ms) Fairy Tale?

And what is in that cup of yours, Sir?

Are he and JB BFF's now?

#JudgePerry spokeswoman says she'll come up to media room in around 20 minutes to announce how much time #CaseyAnthony must serve.

by bobkealing via twitter 3:24 PM

apologies if already posted

Thank you!

Bumping so others don't miss it like I did.

Lee has a new attorney. Would he be able to file a civil suit against Casey?
Not if he wants Mommie to love him better. I wish he'd hit KC with libel or slander, whatever. Instead, he'll probably get right back to being her bff.

Okay then - I am listening to Richard Hornsby saying he always believed ICA was a good mother who did not mistreat her child and he didn't buy the chloroform etc stories. And that if ICA writes a book it will be about Caylee and her life, and what life at home was like growing up with Lee and George. That this is a book the public will buy.

Uh Huh - okay Richard....And are you thinking we would hear one shred of truth in this book or would this be a Grim(ms) Fairy Tale?

And what is in that cup of yours, Sir?

How would he square that with CA's comments (multiple times according to LA and ICA) that she was an unfit mother?

Could people please quit telling others it is time to move on. No one has the right to tell another person when it is time for them to move on. How in the world could anyone tell another person what is best for them in this situation? Each person is capable of making that decision for themselves. That is the same as telling other people what they should think.

I don't think THs with all their experience are more right than a "normal" person without a college degree.

A lot of people on both sides were surprised by the decision. Heck, even I was in a way (and in a way I was not, as I kept having dreams of her being acquitted). This is why I generally choose to follow my own gut feeling and instincts. They've never proven me wrong. Whereas ALL the THs have been wrong a number of times.

I had a feeling this might happen, but I have a feeling this isn't over yet. I feel oddly at peace, actually. I just know that everything is going to work out. I really do. And I strongly feel (and I can't explain where this feeling comes from) that good things are going to happen as a direct result of this case.

I just have a hinky feeling that by the time I get home this afternoon, she's gonna be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee