2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :floorlaugh:

DS was really building up her hopes.....:giggle:

Did Lip Read ICA and DS from before Trial started....

DS telling her how nice it was going to be when shes out, Shower, own bed, own clothes,

Asked her something to do with what her favorite food was,

Said what looked like, Window or Aile seat....(maybe plane reservations)...:giggle:

So... They really thought she was getting out!!!

:floorlaugh:

Since the Judge retained jurisdiction for 60 days on LDB's request to seek reimbursement for costs of investigating and searching for Caylee, that may mean that the guilty party must remain in Orange County.

I don't think "good behavior" should apply to an inmate in isolation. FHS, she had no challenges. pfft

I totally agree with you. George is included in that as well. I can see their little roooooooooooooooooooooooooouse.

They were "loving on her" this am from a distance..comfirmed by people sitting nearby.. imo they are a sick dangerous group. I cosign on the above.

Daniel Abrams tweeting the video of CM talking about the case before he joined. Saying how dare he blast the media. Heehee I hope that gets shown a lot tonight. People have short memories.

#CaseyAnthony court docs: Ordered to start paying court costs in $20 monthly installments starting 2-15-12. So far she owes &4618.00

by bobkealing via twitter 4:11 PM

4:11PM? What day was this? ty

#CaseyAnthony court docs: Ordered to start paying court costs in $20 monthly installments starting 2-15-12. So far she owes &4618.00

by bobkealing via twitter 4:11 PM

I bet "hope" that's her release date! or a month after her release date!

In terms of missing and/or murdered children? Yes. It's also a sad fact that race does play a factor. I know the OC sheriff mentioned they were prosecuting 9 or 10 other child homicides and someone here was asking their names. This is a topic for another day, though.

That was me...he mentioned 11 pending child murder cases...and none, as far as I know, are names we are familiar with, which is sad...

The prosecution figures are ICA should get credit for 1043 days, meaning she still has 417 days left to serve. I still don't get that... what about the check charge sentence? Wasn't that one and a half years?

THIS is where I'm confused, too! Are they running the check charges concurently with the 4 yrs of lying charges??? They should NOT if they don't have to...imo

OMG there's some guy in front of the courthouse with a sign that says will you marry me. :floorlaugh:

She may glob onto him...marry him...have his child and then...and then...and then??
Well dude...be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Lucky You!:loser:

Which one of the people pretending to be jurors is the nursing student?

I don't think "good behavior" should apply to an inmate in isolation. FHS, she had no challenges. pfft

Bingo...I was thinking the same thing...how hard could it be..away from everybody..:banghead:

There really is a different tone here, it's even worse than verdict day.

Come on, we have all known she is going to get out for 2 days now, who cares if it today or at the end of the month.

I'm not telling anyone what they should feel but I wish this was a nicer place to post than it seems to be at the moment.

That's time served, though, it doesn't include the "gain time" which they will receive from the jail. If she were to get 12 per 30, then she could be out today, but I thought I heard 10 per 30.

What is gain time?

Okay tweets now saying ICA given 1043 days credit for time served which equals 2.9 years - and ordered to start paying court costs in $20 installments starting 2-15-12 - so far she owes $4618.00......

Wish they could charge the Anthony's for collecting money and opening a Foundation for a child that was murdered by their own daughter....and they knew it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay