2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of confusing, you usually pay your probation officer each month when you have a fine.

I don't think "good behavior" should apply to an inmate in isolation. FHS, she had no challenges. pfft

:silly: I know who would she be fighting with her imaginary friends as her attorney referred to them?

LOL....looks like KC will never see any of the "blood money" off of Caylee...IRS...investigation fees...legal fees...expert witness...lawsuits...fines and the list goes on...

Since the Judge retained jurisdiction for 60 days on LDB's request to seek reimbursement for costs of investigating and searching for Caylee, that may mean that the guilty party must remain in Orange County.

Cheers to LDB for making that request!!! :rocker:

#CaseyAnthony court docs: Ordered to start paying court costs in $20 monthly installments starting 2-15-12. So far she owes &4618.00

by bobkealing via twitter 4:11 PM
She also owes the fines from the check charges, a little over 5,500.00

They were "loving on her" this am from a distance..comfirmed by people sitting nearby.. imo they are a sick dangerous group. I cosign on the above.

MOO....
I really think it was all an act from 6 weeks before the trial until now....
EVER Anthony was in on it...

We were HAD...

Okay tweets now saying ICA given 1043 days credit for time served which equals 2.9 years - and ordered to start paying court costs in $20 installments starting 2-15-12 - so far she owes $4618.00......

I saw that! That's 385 years worth of installments!

Okay tweets now saying ICA given 1043 days credit for time served which equals 2.9 years - and ordered to start paying court costs in $20 installments starting 2-15-12 - so far she owes $4618.00......

bbm

sounds like that's when she's getting out!

moo

I am done, just peeked in to see if she got the four years. At any rate, I am finished. No more TV on HLN for me, I'll catch what I can on the local news and let her fade into oblivion. I need to forget this or it will eat me alive. I never want to see her face, hear her name or any of the Anthony's. I feel like I just got finalization from the worst divorce ever.

Murphismo you echo my sentiments exactly.

I feel like this is eating me alive, just like you said. It's making me cranky and think dark awful thoughts. I don't like myself like this. I will NOT let Casey Anthony steal any more joy from me. I have decided to purposefully not let it get to me. I will move on, but I tell ya, I don't think I will ever follow a case so closely again. I feel like I lost something I cant get back or that something in me is tarnished now. I feel like I have seen the face of evil and cant get clean again.

I need to move on. Casey Anthony has no idea how she has negatively affected literally thousands of people. It's crazy and I for one won't give her the satisfaction anymore.

From today on, I'm going to smile a little wider, sing a little louder, laugh a little harder and hug my family a little longer and each time I do, I'm going think of Caylee and thank her for making me remember what is important in life. LOVE!

FYI whoever thought the guy outside was Iassen, is WRONG. mo

She was incarcerated on October 14, 2008 for the alleged murder of Caylee with no bond...She hasn't done quite 3 years as yet but she also had time served for the check fraud. How can they count that as time served when they already used it??? I wonder if His Honor forgot that...JMHO

No justice was served for Caylee Marie :rose:

I hope LDB will remind him we know the DT won't LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members