2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW Juror #3 making her rounds. She is on Gretta now.

Another Disney trip?

The two of them better skip the country if thats the case. The hatred for them individually is growing by leaps and bounds in this country and if they hooked up, it would increase expenentially. If they hook up I sure hope they have their passports in order.

Geraldo will take them in.

Joy Behar/HLN

JA: It will be interesting to see if she mourns her daughter. That is something we've never seen.

I think Jose got what he wanted, he won a high profile case, he is famous, thinks hes a rock star. I dont think he is interested in KC..his wife is gorgeous, I think he wants her to go away now unless he can get any of her royalties.

I don't think JB every dreamed of winning this case.

I believe he had pre-arrangements of deals for him to make $$.

Jeff Ashton is so good looking. I'm 26 years old. Lmao so he's old enough to be my dad but I just had to put that there.

How can you say the system work when you know it let a killer go free?
That blows my mind. How can you say the jurors did their jobs when they overlooked so much of the evidence? How can a juror say she didn't want to speculate but yet say she thought George had something to do with it?

I believe the state missed out on alot by
1. not confronting CA about the fight, not asking Lee or George about the fight.
2. Not calling Shirley (Cindys Mother)
3. Not calling Tracy
4. Not calling Cindys brother Rick

1)If all the As denied the fight happened, the state would have looked like total fools
2) Shirley witnessed nothing related to Caylee's disappearance.
3) Tracy is tarnished by her association with LP.
4) Rick witnessed nothing related to Caylee's disappearance.

I'm missing all these shows because my DD wanted to watch "Kronk's New Groove". Oh the irony is rich.

LOL

"Move on but tune in tomorrow when we have more people on to talk about it.'

I think the people who think we should move on should move on. :innocent: It's none of my business what they do with their computer time and it's not their business what I do with mine:crazy:

not HLN
GretaVS Show:

Jeff A: she [ICA] attempted to engage Linda in conversation one day during t trial, but Linda told her not appropriate; me-she didn't like much

Lol
Brass O's

Juror #3 on Greta, says "the state didnt prove the cause of death, when you dont know what the crime is, its hard to convict"
I agree with her.

Um ... What was the "cod" in the Scott Peterson case, just out of curiiouslity. Oh, right, not one there either Just more intelligent juryers in my opinion. AND, it could have been an accident (accidental chloroform overdose, etc.) and still have been 1st degree murder in this case. My conclusion is really, really lazy under educated jurers who could not follow the evidence.

not HLN
GretaVS Show:

Jeff A: she [ICA] attempted to engage Linda in conversation one day during t trial, but Linda told her not appropriate; me-she didn't like much

Lol
Brass O's

:eek: Maybe that was the day she bared her teeth! I'm sure ICA thought she was talking one attorney to another!

How can you say the system work when you know it let a killer go free?
That blows my mind. How can you say the jurors did their jobs when they overlooked so much of the evidence? How can a juror say she didn't want to speculate but yet say she thought George had something to do with it?

What gets me are the jurors who say, "We know she did it, the state just didn't prove it." Obviously if they KNOW she did it, the state did prove it. I don't understand how they can have it both ways.

This thing about no cause of death is rather sill, imo. Juror#3 keeps preaching it to justify the not guilty verdict, among other things. You don't NEED a cause of death. I've seen many cases get a conviction with no body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon
Back