2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wish Linda Drane Burdick would go on a few talk shows. Would love to hear her thoughts.

GVS/Foxnews

Gretta ask Lippman what he thought of the verdict.
Lippman said what he thought he could not discuss cause it may be protrayed as what his clients feels. He says his wife and only his wife knows or will ever know what he feels about the verdict.

Mee thinks he feels like she is guilty as he77. MOO

:seeya: Which one is from last night? Greta or Joy?

I am still not sure since I'm not watching Greta's show this evening, however did yesterday.

AL was just on Joy's show and now Zenaida (and Morgan) are on.

Whoever watch DR.DREW tonight-How did you like the comment that Tracy said- KC said her and JB could go on the Howard Stern show and say some things about Caylee,but in the next breath,she said he ask about my bra size-LOL

Well Good God. That's the whole problem then. They bought into the grieving grandma act. :banghead: Seriously? CINDY says it's so and that makes it true???? OMG
No it's not that they believed Cindy. He couldn't introduce it at trial because it was hearsay unless Cindy (or Casey) admitted that the fight took place. They heard it from Jesse, who heard from Lee, who heard from Casey. Too many levels of hearsay.

Jeff Ashton is so good looking. I'm 26 years old. Lmao so he's old enough to be my dad but I just had to put that there.
I'm 30 and I agree.

does anyone have a thought on why we haven't heard from LDB since the verdict?

Amazing how CM attacked the media but hasn't missed a network. Guess we won't see him on NG huh? If he did I guess I napped again.

Exactly, there are fights in the Baez house these days over him taking her in...
Its not going over well.

mark my words... the new Mr and Mrs Baez (to match the other lady on the team married to the serial killer)

Do you know this, or are you surmising? And who on the DT is married to a killer?

CNN/ Casey Anthony - The Verdict Anderson Cooper Special Report

Replaying snippets of the jail videos and audios

They appear to be discounting the lies...

Tracey is believable but as she is tied to LP they couldn't use her.

She has other work to do in the SA's office, also she is a public servant and cannot make media appearances. JA, on the other hand, is retiring. :)

My thought is , she is too heartbroken over verdict, and she has a lot of class. Maybe IMO she does not want to have to say we HAVE to respect the jury.

Why does the attorney ML even go on tv....he can never say anything.....attorney/client privilege......it's always the same old thing

I know right?! Everytime I see him on Im screaming that at my tv!! :maddening:

To me- I it is pretty sad when you need a law to tell people they have to report a child is missing or death

It's pathetic but hopefully it avoids another mother getting away with it like ICA did.

I also think it will INFURIATE ICA which makes me happy. She no likey when Caylee is seen as the victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back