2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way she will show up. Casey knows the rules don't apply to her. And she has that not guilty verdict to prove it.

I'll be shocked as hell if she shows up. I'm sure she will be a no show. The Morgan law firm will never get an opportunity to depose Casey.

I believe her lawyers MUST tell her to show up.. She wont have enuff time to get a passport The Morgan firm wont let her out of their sight. John Morgan has the reputation of being a PIT BULL here in florida! JMO

I agree. In fact I suspect that she is already gone from at least the county if not the state. I think release date will be a big nothing and the court will announce she was released to an undisclosed location and they will not say when.

I agree. I bet she's released before Sunday in the middle of the night where a private jet will be awaiting to whisk her off on her vacation that she will enjoy for the rest of her days. No responsibility and not having to deal with her family. Mexico, Costa Rica, you name it the sky is the limit for Miss Casey Anthony. But one day Casey will run out of videos and pictures of Caylee to sell off. And one day her defense attys are going to be tired of splitting the pot of gold with her. And I think that most publishers realize that they would not sell many books and would get a HUGE backlash if they gave Casey millions for a book. I just hope the day that Casey runs out of money she is in some foreign country and she won't be able to afford to get back to the States and she just stays where she is and fades in obscurity.

Wouldn't KC need a passport to leave the country? I do not believe she has a valid drivers license let alone a passport for International travel. Then of course there is a matter of having money to set up a new life...not sure who has opened their wallet for someone who has a proven history of financial crimes.

There is a huge buzz around Houston that Casey will be headed our way! Does she really think no one here is going to know who she is?!?! She isn't going to be "free" anywhere in the United States if you ask me. If she came to your place of business looking for a job would you hire her? I know I wouldn't hire her to bathe a dog!

Wouldn't KC need a passport to leave the country? I do not believe she has a valid drivers license let alone a passport for International travel. Then of course there is a matter of having money to set up a new life...not sure who has opened their wallet for someone who has a proven history of financial crimes.

Actually, I think GA was going to send her paperwork or he filled out paperwork to renew her license for her. Scary.
If she is ever pulled over, I hope LE makes her pop the trunk. Every.Single.Time.

Listening to the THs right now, I think she's already been released and they're not going to reveal it until Sunday when she "supposedly" is due to be released. She is probably getting a complete makeover as we speak (new hair, new nose, etc)... high profile or not-she should be treated just like any other inmate. She created this mess & should have to pay the price. I as a Florida tax payer don't like the thought of spending another penny on her.

That is exactly how I feel. but you know, she is Casey and Casey always get special treatment. :banghead:
Honestly, if she were some black woman, she'd be given her street clothes and have to walk out of the jail.
I predict she will get a med length bob dyed some color of red and someone better tell her myspace is outdated now, its all about facebook LOL
She will be on there scouting for new man I bet. Hope she sees all the Ban Casey pages on there:)

There is a huge buzz around Houston that Casey will be headed our way! Does she really think no one here is going to know who she is?!?! She isn't going to be "free" anywhere in the United States if you ask me. If she came to your place of business looking for a job would you hire her? I know I wouldn't hire her to bathe a dog!

I think that's a red herring to throw everyone off. CA probably got together with her cousin to come up with this "story" in an attempt to give Casey a chance to go in the opposite direction.

I believe her lawyers MUST tell her to show up.. She wont have enuff time to get a passport The Morgan firm wont let her out of their sight. John Morgan has the reputation of being a PIT BULL here in florida! JMO

What do you think her attorneys did the day she was acquitted? I'm sure they have already applied for an expedited passport. I'm quite certain they wouldn't allow her to stay in this country. Even jurors are now fleeing Florida. And as they should. I still think the jurors names need to be released. If nothing else for all prosecutors around the country to know to NEVER let these particular jurors sit on any jury EVER again.

The fact that they took an opening statement as evidence in a case (even though HHJP instructed them NOT to take it as evidence) and that they considered the punishment in the GUILT phase (i.e. the death penalty) shows that they didn't NOT apply the law correctly or listen closely the the jury instructions HHJP read to them, as such they should never sit on another jury. They simply were not competent jurors.

That is exactly how I feel. but you know, she is Casey and Casey always get special treatment. :banghead:
Honestly, if she were some black woman, she'd be given her street clothes and have to walk out of the jail.
I predict she will get a med length bob dyed some color of red and someone better tell her myspace is outdated now, its all about facebook LOL
She will be on there scouting for new man I bet. Hope she sees all the Ban Casey pages on there:)

Dont worry this woman wont be able to not talk about herself, she will give herself away...Some things you cant change.

Wonder how it feels to be the most hated woman in america?

I don't know that she is going to Texas, I think that was a diversion. So, think opposite direction. Where do people go where no one will know them? New York? LA? Small town with no televisions? Lol. States without the Death Penalty?

Hiring her? It is really hard for any unknown to media felon to get a job, much less KC. I'm sure at least one or two places will want to give her that chance, but I don't think it would be a place with a lot of customers in and out. It would have to be somewhere private, like a small office, where not many people come in. Telemarketing? (If that even happens.) Actually, I don't think KC would keep her mouth shut about who she is and would blow that generosity, if given.

Hey maybe she can go stay with one of the Juror's since they all believe she was innocent of murder.

I don't think she will leave the US, I still believe she wants attention and no one is going to convince her that she will not be an a-list celebrity.

She will have to show up for the deposition. What is the penalty for failure to respond to a subpoena? Would the fact that she is a convicted felon make it any more serious? Or would there just be a default judgement should she flee the country.

I have also been wondering...if the statute of limitations is not up on the thefts from Cindy and from Shirley Plesea...could she be charged with those crimes?

I'm leaning towards it being them. The picture was taken with a powerful long distance zoom lens, then kinda blown up, I think all of the enhancement distorted how they look. It sure looks like Cindy's hair. lol

Didn't look like them to me. Cindy's hair is not that poofy and George does not have gray steaks in his hair. I didn't see black eyebrows either. TMZ has removed the picture, that seems to support the "It's not them" theory.

Oh good, you get her:great:
FL doesnt want her anymore.

I think her DT is going to try to advise her on what to do and what not to do to help her build her reputation back up again. IMHO, it wouldn't make them look great if she fell off the deep end. I think they will advise her to make the deposition and she'll just lie her pants off. That's not a huge stretch. She'll have an easy time with it.

I honestly can't believe that more emphasis isn't on the deposition. I think it will be facinating to see her spin her web of lies.

With all due respect JA and LDB were pit bulls too in the Court. And look how rosy Casey managed to come out dealing with them. For some strange reason Casey always winds up with the best of luck and manages to walk out of every situation. To this day she's never been held accountable for anything in her life. Why would that start now?? Casey will always get out of things, always.

I've come to accept and come to peace with the idea that Casey will always have it made here on Earth. But that hopefully God will handle her appropriately in the next life. God will be a force that Casey won't be able to manipulate and it will be the first time Casey will have to deal with not being able to get herself out her situation. I just hope her meeting with God happens sooner rather than later. But knowing Casey's luck she will live to be a 110.

I agree. In fact I suspect that she is already gone from at least the county if not the state. I think release date will be a big nothing and the court will announce she was released to an undisclosed location and they will not say when.

According to Vine she is still lodged in the Orange County Jail. Vine don't lie.

I don't know that she is going to Texas, I think that was a diversion. So, think opposite direction. Where do people go where no one will know them? New York? LA? Small town with no televisions? Lol. States without the Death Penalty?

Hiring her? It is really hard for any unknown to media felon to get a job, much less KC. I'm sure at least one or two places will want to give her that chance, but I don't think it would be a place with a lot of customers in and out. It would have to be somewhere private, like a small office, where not many people come in. Telemarketing? (If that even happens.) Actually, I don't think KC would keep her mouth shut about who she is and would blow that generosity, if given.

How about a dancer in a gentlemens club?? Bet she'd make lots of tips:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member