2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry this woman wont be able to not talk about herself, she will give herself away...Some things you cant change.

Wonder how it feels to be the most hated woman in america?

I agree! The minute I start to panic and think she will fade into her surroundings I remember ; but she won't be noticed. She won't be able to take that. Plastic surgery? ehh not I'm not sure. I think whe will want people to know who she is. If she does have surgery I hope it's something to have tatooed acrossed her head. What I will not say.

I don't think she will leave the US, I still believe she wants attention and no one is going to convince her that she will not be an a-list celebrity.

She will have to show up for the deposition. What is the penalty for failure to respond to a subpoena? Would the fact that she is a convicted felon make it any more serious? Or would there just be a default judgement should she flee the country.

I have also been wondering...if the statute of limitations is not up on the thefts from Cindy and from Shirley Plesea...could she be charged with those crimes?

The SOL has long since expired on those crimes.

Hey maybe she can go stay with one of the Juror's since they all believe she was innocent of murder.

I think that's a perfect place for Casey. To stay and live with one of the jurors and their family. Let's see how they feel about her once she's around one of their young children.

I don't think she will leave the US, I still believe she wants attention and no one is going to convince her that she will not be an a-list celebrity.

She will have to show up for the deposition. What is the penalty for failure to respond to a subpoena? Would the fact that she is a convicted felon make it any more serious? Or would there just be a default judgement should she flee the country.

I have also been wondering...if the statute of limitations is not up on the thefts from Cindy and from Shirley Plesea...could she be charged with those crimes?

Maybe the celebrities can convince her she won't be a celebrity. Seems the majority of those that have commented don't want anything to do with her and think she's a baby killer. They're a pretty tight community.
Of course there are acceptions, like Michael Moore and Anita Baker. Last I heard, they were way trendy :floorlaugh:

:waitasec:

Mumia Abu Jamal and Roman Polanski. Woulda thunk they would shun a guy who shot a cop point blank or a guy that drugged and sodomized a 13 year old, but they are an odd crowd...

Penalty is contempt

I thought that Cindy and George had delayed their depos once or twice, I'm sure Casey will try to do the same. She's all about buying time until time absolutely runs out. I'm sure her handlers will stall as long as they can.

It will catch up with her........sooner then later.

With all due respect JA and LDB were pit bulls too in the Court. And look how rosy Casey managed to come out dealing with them. For some strange reason Casey always winds up with the best of luck and manages to walk out of every situation. To this day she's never been held accountable for anything in her life. Why would that start now?? Casey will always get out of things, always.

I've come to accept and come to peace with the idea that Casey will always have it made here on Earth. But that hopefully God will handle her appropriately in the next life. God will be a force that Casey won't be able to manipulate and it will be the first time Casey will have to deal with not being able to get herself out her situation. I just hope her meeting with God happens sooner rather than later. But knowing Casey's luck she will live to be a 110.

Listening to the THs right now, I think she's already been released and they're not going to reveal it until Sunday when she "supposedly" is due to be released. She is probably getting a complete makeover as we speak (new hair, new nose, etc)... high profile or not-she should be treated just like any other inmate. She created this mess & should have to pay the price. I as a Florida tax payer don't like the thought of spending another penny on her.

If she's been released, won't the jail website show that? I would hope that she's not given any special consideration. On the same note, her lawyer's are done defending her, the state is no longer paying them to do so. What obligation do they have to her now? Are they going to hang around long enough to see if they can make money off of her?

I thought that Cindy and George had delayed their depos once or twice, I'm sure Casey will try to do the same. She's all about buying time until time absolutely runs out. I'm sure her handlers will stall as long as they can.

KC is out of time..the trial is in October. Pre-trial is up to six weeks before (I think) the trial date. So KC-O is just about out of time. Also judges don't take too kindly to playing games and now since she is free as a bird he will not like her attempting to blow this trial off. I imagine she will show up. Don't forget KC is also suing ZG and Morgan is entitled to depose her. jmo

If she's been released, won't the jail website show that? I would hope that she's not given any special consideration. On the same note, her lawyer's are done defending her, the state is no longer paying them to do so. What obligation do they have to her now? Are they going to hang around long enough to see if they can make money off of her?

I'm sure she has developed a very close relationship with JB. I also think JB will watch out for her & defend her in the potential civil cases pro bono since after all, she is the very reason he is so "popular" now.

KC is out of time..the trial is in October. Pre-trial is up to six weeks before (I think) the trial date. So KC-O is just about out of time. Also judges don't take too kindly to playing games and now since she is free as a bird he will not like her attempting to blow this trial off. I imagine she will show up. Don't forget KC is also suing ZG and Morgan is entitled to depose her. jmo

HHJR was quite serious about pointing out to both KC's attorney of record and DC's lawyer that no one would make a mockery of ZG's suit in his courtroom. He is a strange dude, but a very smart dude, HHJR-and he knows that Mr. Morgan will pursue this to the ends of the Earth.
HHJR was also very serious about telling JB to sit down and shut-up when he attempted to roll into one of the civil hearings and offer his :twocents:.

Here's a question, what if someone talks Casey into dropping her counter lawsuit against ZFG, would she still be compelled to the depo?
I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen at the eleventh hour, just like everything else her DT has done.

How about a dancer in a gentlemens club?? Bet she'd make lots of tips:D:D

Tips?

"Next time don't use duct tape from your own garage" :doh:
"Stealing cash is way smarter than stealing checks and cashing them/using them while being videotaped" :doh: :doh:
"The Secretariat look is not working for you"
"Maybe you should go ahead with that hysterectomy"

There are others, but TOS prevent me from going any further...

Oh good, you get her:great:
FL doesnt want her anymore.

Yep, The state of Texas dares Casey to screw up in this state! Here in Texas if you kill someone we will kill you back. I think Ron White the comedian said that once onstage.

The title of this thread is "per Cheney Mason..Casey not going home". I have been following the case just like most of us here all along. I wanted to see where Cheney Mason said she would be going. Is there a reason, because of my feelings, I should not read this thread?

No, not at all and I'm sorry if my question came across like that. Yout last sentence in your post seemed steeped in frustration and we are doing a bit of imagining that KC will have a lousy life on this thread. That's all

Tips?

"Next time don't use duct tape from your own garage" :doh:
"Stealing cash is way smarter than stealing checks and cashing them/using them while being videotaped" :doh: :doh:
"The Secretariat look is not working for you"
"Maybe you should go ahead with that hysterectomy"

There are others, but TOS prevent me from going any further...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sure she has developed a very close relationship with JB. I also think JB will watch out for her & defend her in the potential civil cases pro bono since after all, she is the very reason he is so "popular" now.

I think that HB and Casey got way closer than most clients and their attorney. I think he fell for every thing she had to say and he truly believes her. I hope he is going to be in for a big surprise shortly. She isn't going to take to being held down by anyone...being put into a safe place where no one will find her. She won't believe that people hate her like they do. She probably thinks she can just get out there and live her life like she wants to. Wonder if she thinks Tone will want her back!!

"I wanna talk about this grand jury.
This secret Grand Jury which is normally secret and is secret for various reasons."
- Jose Baez

So if the grand jury wasn't secret... then perhaps the defense team were also leaked the content of George's testimony.

Or perhaps not.

Either way, that testimony is why Casey hates George. It may not matter what he even said.

If Casey moves home, George will most certainly move out.
Cindy and Casey will live there together and likely raise "our little girl" all over again.

I hope that doesn't happen...

If Casey should move back home and George moves out I think that either Cindy or Casey will end up killing each other. I wonder who would win???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52