2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn´t Casey have a thing with Ireland? Could she be going there??

Puerto Rico is gorgeous and lovely but she would need to be in a resort area. She could never melt in with the locals and she will not be accepted there. Puerto Rico is very family oriented and very conservative. They will HATE her because she goes against their family values. I don't see her staying long in PR.

MAYBE she is going to a 'rehab' facility [ spa] there but she will not stay long imo.

One thing I noticed about PR. In the late 80's my husband and I would fly down to Aruba a couple of times a year and we would fly through PR. There were many Puerto Rican families with children onboard, either headed back home or to visit relatives. The children were always, always well behaved, dressed as if they were on their way to church, even the toddlers. It was clear during those 4 hours spent aboard the plane that these parents love their beautiful children. I do not see her in PR for that very reason. jmo

How many babies do you think she'd go through before finding one right out of the womb with an Irish accent?

I guess so, if one were to study every single female in their twenties that they encounter...otherwise I think one would have to have regular contact with her, i.e. a next door neighbor etc...but I think it iwll be a media source who first locates Casey, as they have the funds to pursue her, and any leads they may get.

Remember when KC said in her jailhouse letters about the media attention, "Oh, if I was only fat and ugly the media would not be interest in me...." Where is that darn Wish Fairy when you need her???? jmo

That's the first thing I said to my hubby when this was said on the news... She has most likely been out since last week and long gone by now.. Hair cut and dyed!!!

Just a quick note on the use of words:

The child killer is niether a 'celebrity' or 'famous'.
She is 'infamous'.
There is a very distinct difference.

Ex:
Charles Lindburgh was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Bruno Haumpton was, and is, 'infamous'.

Sharon Tate was both 'famous' & a 'celebrity'.
Charlie Manson is 'infamous'.

I don't mean to go OT downport, but IMO Charles Lindburgh was 'famous', a 'celebrity' AND 'infamous'.

I don't mean to go OT downport, but IMO Charles Lindburgh was 'famous', a 'celebrity' AND 'infamous'.

Oh dear, I don't think Charles Lindburgh was ever charged with an "evil crime" which is the definition of infamous. The other two, yes. There is no proof CL ever killed his child that I'm aware of. jmo

I doubt anything can split up CA and ICA. They are enmeshed. ICA will call her as soon as she Baez gives her her new phone and computer.....

I agree and like the word "enmeshed" to describe the pair. They have dangerous symbiotic relationship that will likely result in one of them killing the other, or at the very least, emotionally "devouring" the other.

If this legal team moves Casey out of the Country they all should be brought before the ethics board. This woman has serious issues. She has no income other than prospects of interviews, the legal team cannot protect her in a foreign country and she is seriously in need of mental health. This would be terribly dangerous and inexcusable in my opinion to cast her off into a foreign culture knowing the issues she has. I don't see this happening.

I also don't see KC going to PR. If things went terribly wrong it's not like they could put her in a car and drive her to another location. It's an island and you have to leave by plane or by sea.

Now if someone had a secluded home in the Bahamas, I could see them leaving her there as long as she stayed inside a compound. Big bucks though. And customs would know where she was. You can change your name but not your SS legally so unless it was done illegally customs would know exactly where she was. With Homeland security it's harder to get lost these days, IMO. jmo

How would you know she wouldn't take everything not nailed down!? She is a 6 time felon, you know. Why anyone would want to take her.. must be extremely naive or a masochist.

How would you know she wouldn't take everything not nailed down!? She is a 6 time felon, you know. Why anyone would want to take her.. must be extremely naive or a masochist.

Let's see. What did Little Red RH say to the Wolf.....why, grandma, what big eyes you have? And Wolf....The better to see you with my dear. I vote she will get stuck with the wolf.

Some say there is a "Universal Law" that everything you cast out, comes back to you 10 fold. She has spewed these lies so fast and furious these past three years some of them have to be on their way back by now. jmo

I keep hearing about how she is going to live in disguise under a psuedonym. The entire team is delusional on KoolAid if you ask me. She will be outed within minutes I predict. She is way too recognizable. If a short person with a Casey face peeking out under I sunglasses showed up in my neighborhood Sunday (well I'll be on vaca but..) I think I would be curious. And she would not be able to talk because her voice is recognizable. Even if she puts a fake local accent on.

After she appears on loads of shows, makes loads of money, she'll probably have plastic surgery, change her name, and live wherever she pleases. I just hope OJ is her next door neighbor!

Yes, she touts that she has Irish heritage but it's probably like .01%. Unlike my 100% btw. It really irritates me that she has that Irish thing. All of my great grandparents came over from Ireland. Grrrr.

Oh dear, I don't think Charles Lindburgh was ever charged with an "evil crime" which is the definition of infamous. The other two, yes. There is no proof CL ever killed his child that I'm aware of. jmo

The only infamy I can think of is he had alleged ties to the Nazis. I just learned that recently.

Remember when KC said in her jailhouse letters about the media attention, "Oh, if I was only fat and ugly the media would not be interest in me...." Where is that darn Wish Fairy when you need her???? jmo

My mother always told me, "Pretty is as pretty does". Need I say more!

I'm going to PR next Thursday so I'll be on the lookout!

Seriously though, she could easily be undetected in PR. I've spoken to my family and neighbors in my town about the case and no one was following with the exception of the day she was found not guilty. When I spoke to my mom she said, 'oh we heard that the girl you keep on talking about was found not guilty'. Many people (including my own mother who I talked about this case daily) would be unable to identify her out of a line up.

Going to San Juan would be stupid since there are more American travelers and they would be more alert to someone who was recently in the news. Real Puerto Ricans in the island are dealing with a major economic depression, job loss, rampant crime, homelessness, etc. This case matters very little in the scheme of all the larger problems that most people in the island are dealing with. ICA looks like every other petite 20 something year old with a large chest. In a small town in PR most would just assume she's some guy's 'white girlfriend'.

I seriously doubt she would go to PR though and I can't imagine anyone in Baez's family putting up with one of his clients.

My gut tells me she's going to go to a 'treatment facility'. It will start her new image campaign (not that the campaign will be successful but that's the way to go when you want to be 'forgiven' in the public eye).

After she appears on loads of shows, makes loads of money, she'll probably have plastic surgery, change her name, and live wherever she pleases. I just hope OJ is her next door neighbor!

I think it is going to be a lot harder than she thinks. First of all, she owes the IRS at least 65 grand and the court about 4 grand. Then she has to battle at least 3 lawsuits that we know of: Zenaida, TES, and the State of Florida.
Then possibly the bio paternal grandmothers suit, if that works out.

So she will have to pay legal fees for these 4 lawsuits if she is making any money from her notoriety. And she will have depos and hearings so she cannot have a makeover and stay 'anonymous,' Plus her interviews--she cannot be on camera and stay hidden in the public afterwards.

So BEFORE she does this makeover and name change she has to fight these legal issues and do her public appearances.

And, imo, she is a loose cannon. She is going to say very controversial things in her interviews. I HOPE that anyone who offers her $$$ requires her to be LIVE on camera. Otherwise her DT will try and edit out her many gaffes.

I believe she will act all upbeat and happy go lucky, and will tell us that she is trying to get pregnant, and that she plans to counsel abused teens. LOL

The only infamy I can think of is he had alleged ties to the Nazis. I just learned that recently.

I just read a little about it. He moved to Germany after his child was killed. But he was very outspoken with the Germans not to get into a war with the US and encouraged the Nazis to take the war eastward toward Asia and tried to keep them away from Britain and the US. Once Japan entered the world he returned to the US. Roosevelt did not like him and called him a Nazis and had Hoover investigate him (funny coincidence PI here is Hoover). Other than CL running some bootlegging when he was younger there was nothing. And we all know where the Kennedy's money came from. But if his family was from Germany, many Germans during the war were not Nazis. Many Germans were terrified to open their mouths in fear of what would happen to them because of Hitler. I don't think CL would qualify though as infamous. There were also many Germans at the time who did not want the war Hitler was raising and tried to keep it from happening and weren't as lucky as CL in getting away. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71