2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOB..............are you serious? You have GOT to be kidding me~I just read that and am still confused if she is or not.....but then again it's 3:32am and I need to get some sleep! Nighty night......now I will toss and turn till dawn over this crap!

From what I gather from the article, she legally SHOULD be on parole when she is released. But since everyone thought she was going to be in prison awhile, it was not specified when exactly her parole would begin. So it happened while she was in jail waiting for her trial. Which of course is ridiculous, but so is everything about this case. And once again, things are working in her favor right now. But the Devil always gets his due, and she made her deal with the devil, long ago. imoo

"Tolled" means: To postpone or suspend

See below from the article: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/category/casey-anthony/

"Florida law is very clear that Ms. Anthony’s probationary period was tolled while she was incarcerated awaiting trial on that serious case we discussed earlier. See Bradley v. State, 721 So. 2d 775 (Fla. 5th DCA 1998) (Finding the defendant’s “term of state supervision was tolled during period defendant was incarcerated on an unrelated case.”); See also Brooks v. State, 762 So. 2d 1011 (Fla. 5th DCA 2000) (Defendant “erroneously contends that he completed his split sentence while incarcerated before he began his probation. He cannot have successfully completed a split sentence if he never served the probationary part, even when the sentence is a “true split” sentence. Additionally, because he was incarcerated on another offense at the time he was released from the custodial portion of his sentence in this case, defendant’s probation was tolled until he was paroled in his other case.”) See also Schurman v. State, 847 So. 2d 569 (Fla. 1st DCA 2003) (“Although the incarcerative portion of his sentence in Case No. 93-202 may have expired prior to his release from prison in May 1998, the probationary portion of that sentence was tolled while he remained in prison on other sentences, and it did not begin to run until appellant was released in May 1998. Therefore, his probationary sentence in Case No. 93-202 was [still] in effect upon his release.”)"

To me it sounds like she is to be on probation.......how does this get cleared up legally to get her "officially" in "black and white" on probation?

It makes the story much less credible. Unfortunately, many people believe anything and everything they read. As long as a 'reporter' can claim that it's an 'unnamed source' they have carte blanche to say almost anything short of slander.

And adding to that complicated situation is how tough a reporter's editor is. The editor may be asking the reporter before the story shows up..ok who is the source?. But some don't... and over time..that's a slippery slope

if GA didn't say it then...I wonder who did?

IMO Casey still doesn't know the difference between fear and hate .
KC was brought up "on the tracks" She hears that train coming and
starts to run... she stops turns around stands there and waits for it.
She was found NG GA "washed his hands" of her.
I saw her mouth "nice knowing ya". She has consistently refused their visits yet someone feels the need to tell her one more time, she's not welcome.
Who will be on TV whining about needing privacy?
Just when KC can relax a little and try to recover they just have to run over her again.
I saw a statement from CA I can not find now, but basically after ICA was found NG... she was asked about whether KC would be moving back home.Cindy said "George and I will decide at what point KC is "free" to return to our home."
:waitasec: huh?
KC has been dealing with this cr@p her whole life!
Lemme tell ya it is NO fun!- I didn't kill ...(yet)
I'd be wanting to turn around and go back in!
And I'm sure a lot of people would be ok with that if she did.:doh:
IMO...welcome to living with a sociopath.

I've been reading the threads and thinking, and the thought has occurred to me that we're hearing a lot of protesting going on...............

The defense team, and CM in particular, have stated that KC is not going home to Hopespring Dr.

CA tried one last time to visit her daughter in jail last weekend and her visit was refused.

Both CA and GA have made statements that KC is not coming to their home on Hopespring Dr.

I don't feel any of these people - the DT or the Anthonys are honest people and I don't believe anything they've said.

This may all be part of an elaborate smokescreen. Maybe KC is returning to Hopespring Drive upon her release. Although I don't know how they'd pull it off. They could pick her up from somewhere and bring her home, pulling into the garage and shutting the garage door. But what then?

There's going to be media watching the Anthonys movements as well as the DT movements for a clue to where KC is. If she came home, she would have leave the house sometime.

Just a couple minutes ago the wesh helicopter let it slip before they shut the mic off (they clearly said they didn't want it on the www but it went through for a few seconds too long) "Once you verify that she's heading to the executive airport, do you want.." Sounds like she will be going straight to the airport and outta town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie