2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the least bit surprised that Casey will not be returning home to her parents. She is an adult and doesn't need to have Cindy controlling her every move and thought any more. After watching Mrs. Anthony in action over the last three years, it was more than obvious that she has major control issues and has tried to manage every aspect of Casey's life. Once Casey has done a couple of interviews, she will have enough money to move wherever she wants and will be free to do as she pleases. Cindy isn't in charge any more, and she will have to learn to live with this. jmo

Personally am hoping that everyone will leave her alone--let her go on her own...who really needs to hear her lies????? You don't know what is what with her as with everyoen else connected...I know I won't bother at all...

was pleased to hear that movies of the week and such really won't need her to make them (not that I'm interested at this point)---they have the docs...they have all the lies, why pay her when they can have them readily available..don't think many peeps really want to hear from her---well Jerry Springer, BUT she would have to have parents....oppsie!

hmmm...Because of GA Casey met a bevy of low lives, and CA blames GA for it all.
KC however does not see GA as helping her out – she sees it as he owes it to her.
She could never say that - because she too - has been silenced by fear.

THE REAL CASE WAS NEVER HEARD.

I BELIEVE that Caylees demise was similar to Shaniya Davis. :(:(:(

I would not be shocked at this point at all. I think this case has officially worn me out and i lost all hope of justice for innocent children and victims. we live in a Mad World.

Attorneys are allowed to view any and all evidence. Maybe not take it with them or copy it, but are aware. It is part of the job.

But did the DT review the actual transcript of the Grand Jury testimony of George ?

I remember all the DT's "shenanigans" after George had testified early on in the case ... the DT was looking for something to desparatey try to impeach him.

Then Judge Perry reviewed GA's GJ testimony and told the DT in open court that he did not change his testimony.

But ... when the DT called George to the Stand for their case ... we saw a DIFFERENT GEORGE !

George was just NOT a believable witness ! The inconsistencies of his testimony ... the "affair" with KC/RC ? ...

:banghead:

I'm not the least bit surprised that Casey will not be returning home to her parents. She is an adult and doesn't need to have Cindy controlling her every move and thought any more. After watching Mrs. Anthony in action over the last three years, it was more than obvious that she has major control issues and has tried to manage every aspect of Casey's life. Once Casey has done a couple of interviews, she will have enough money to move wherever she wants and will be free to do as she pleases. Cindy isn't in charge any more, and she will have to learn to live with this. jmo
I don't see where Cindy controlled anything in regards to Casey's moves and thoughts. It appears to me that Casey had all the control and Cindy was scrambling to keep up.

The Grand Jury records were sealed. Even SA had to request a copy from the court. Defense asked for a copy and were denied. jmo

Can they be unsealed because the trial is over? I really want to know what George said..

I agree with pretty much everything you said except that she'll lead a lonely life. There will always be someone to buddy up to her, hoping to get either fame or money. Probably won't be the kind of "friends" you or I look for, though.

Spot on, Kimster. We've heard it said repeatedly that she is pretty, very easy to get along with, almost enchanting. There have already been marriage proposals.

Regardless of any amount of money she will make off of her dead baby or any amount of superficial friends she will make she will still be
a baby killer and a sociopath and very, very empty. MOO

I am not surprised at all that ICA will not go back to live with CA and GA. I think CA was truly duped by ICA in thinking that life would go back to "normal" when ICA is released.

Anyone think there's a chance one of the DT members will take her under their wing for a while? Maybe they feel a need to protect her? Just guessing here. :)

The Grand Jury records were sealed. Even SA had to request a copy from the court. Defense asked for a copy and were denied. jmo

Eh, that is what we are told. I know better, CM could find out what he needed. Just saying.

Defense attorneys are made aware as they must be in order to properly defend. In fact, if you ever need one and it goes to Grand Jury, that attorney better darn well know what happened during Grand Jury. Maybe JB did not b/c he was too lazy or inept, but CM had to. First thing on his list to do once assigned. Any defense attorney should.

BBM

The only reason I pause with the thought she is out of jail is that Florida is a Sunshine State. From what I've seen, sneaking around behind the taxpayers' backs is a huge :nono:

But it would make sense to sneak her out since JB said on the BW interview that he fears for KC's life.

Even though FL is a sunshine state, if the police have taken her to a safe house, then her records will still show she is in custody. They wouldn't disclose the location of the safe house. I think she is there until 7/17, then she will be released from custody and the records will then reflect that. I believe she is still in police custody just not at the jail location.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
something wrong with that picture.

Jmo....I don't believe CM's statement that she won't be going home. I mean, what better cover than to be snuck out of the jail and driven home right into the garage and hide (for a time) in a house with a privacy fence? Only problem I see with going home to hide is that it could only be temporary. But yet again, she could get in a car inside the garage and then be driven anywhere at all later...such as the airport.

Even though FL is a sunshine state, if the police have taken her to a safe house, then her records will still show she is in custody. They wouldn't disclose the location of the safe house. I think she is there until 7/17, then she will be released from custody and the records will then reflect that. I believe she is still in police custody just not at the jail location.

WHY would anyone have to tell the public where she is? When it is such a highly charged and unsafe situation ? :waitasec:

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
something wrong with that picture.

nothing is wrong with the DT not getting the GJ transcript... hhjp reviewed GA's testimony to see if it contradicted what he testified to in court and in his depos and it did not

(that is why the DT was requesting it):twocents:

Jmo....I don't believe CM's statement that she won't be going home. I mean, what better cover than to be snuck out of the jail and driven home right into the garage and hide (for a time) in a house with a privacy fence? Only problem I see with going home to hide is that it could only be temporary. But yet again, she could get in a car inside the garage and then be driven anywhere at all later...such as the airport.

That would be too much for her parents and her.
After all THEY ALL DO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND.

BBM - you think like a rational person KC is not rational.

I know that mentally ill people in some ways act like drug addicts.
I strongly believe that she is MI and it takes a very long time in many cases to diagnose it.

A drug addict hates those who want to clean them up or help them, and trust only those who give them drugs.

IMHO KC will never forgive her family regardless to how much they did indeed help her at their own expense and risk.
She will not be rational, she will buy what JB sells from now on in her mind he is a lifesaver.

Mental illness would not explain her behavior. There is no reason to jump to that conclusion.

If you think about it...you really only heard about the "abuse" AFTER the indictment...so it was spiteful and full of revenge....

I think it was choreographed a long time ago, and played for the public as the surprise card which threw the entire case.
Nothing in this case is as it seems NOTHING.

Reposting my thought since the other thread closed:

I do believe KC is already out of jail. The reason it still shows she is in custody is because I believe they snuck her out of jail on Thurs night and wisked her away to a safe house to stay until 7/17. Didn't OCSD make a statement that she would be released from somewhere in town, making it sound like it wouldn't be from the jail? That is why she didn't see Cindy last night, because she isn't there.... JMHO

I do not think she will go back to CA and GA house... ever... if they let her, then I am completely finished feeling any sympathy towards them at all. They will get what they deserve.

They can't, if they did their lives would become total insanity again...protestors, etc. I dont think they could go through it again. And now unlike before when they thought Caylee was kidnapped, they know Caylee is gone FOREVER.
They best realise she cant ever come home.
She has no money of her own SOMEONE will have o pay for her for a place to stay, Cheney said he would take her......then added, for a few days. :floorlaugh:

Spot on, Kimster. We've heard it said repeatedly that she is pretty, very easy to get along with, almost enchanting. There have already been marriage proposals.

Regardless of any amount of money she will make off of her dead baby or any amount of superficial friends she will make she will still be
a baby killer and a sociopath and very, very empty. MOO

When Dr. Glass was on our WS Radio Show (shameless plug :D), she mentioned that KC is compliant in court. That has stuck with me. She will do what she is told with her outward actions. She'll cook a meal (per TL), she'll call you "sweetie" (the call with Christina) - BUT - in the end she doesn't deliver, like when she told AH they were going to rent her parent's house.

I'm wondering what will happen if she moves in with someone else and they don't "meet her needs". I don't think it will be pretty now that she's got all this "fame" in her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651