2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they didn't expect all the hostility and anger and even threats that have been thrown at them since the minute the verdict was announced. No one knows what this woman has faced, since she went home. Maybe she's watched t.v. since then and saw the angry lynch mob with the rude and ugly signs people were holding up, so now she's in fear for her safety. I could not blame her at all, because it makes me so sad to see people acting like those crazy protestors have been. Good Lord, what a waste of energy!!
And oh, yeah, the media is really helping a lot.... whipping the crazies into a frenzy... they need to just back off and let it go. Accept it and move on.
HLN was replaying some of the trial today. Smart move. Keep the people motivated... it's insane!!

BBM

I would agree with you if at least some of the jurors had come out to give a media interview after the verdict. The fact that all jurors and alternates refused to talk to the media tells me that they knew their verdict was "off" and knew there was going to be backlash. There is no other explanation for not one of the 17 being willing to talk to the media after the verdict.

IMO

whoa hold on. Mark Lippman atty for G&C said they were never contacted by the defense about molestation allegations but George writes a letter to KC in jail after a visit from CM's office about her destroying the family.

I didn't think I could be any more confused about the aspects of this case.

Somethings wrong here.

IIRC, the prosecution told the A's that it was coming. They must have gotten it in discovery.

GREAT-Now she is really going to feel special--the S.W.AT. is going to protect her...WOW!!

Special indeed, until they release her into the real world for 31 days, then I imagine she will beg her way back in, or commit another crime that will land herself there.
Casey Anthony will not be able to survive in the real world.

and what does the foreman says about ICA-she is disgusting!!!
I just don't get it..they make no sense to me!!
they should quit while they are ahead!!

Its just my opinion but I think this jury being together so long it was easier to influence them and make them come around to there thinking.It better for a jury to go home away from the influence everyday. I still believe they talked about this case after court everyday.I keep seeing would you like them to convict on emotion and not evidence but they did actually that. They didnt look at the evidence they ignored it and went all on emotion to come to their verdict. I also noticed there answers in the interviews are what they think the public wants to here. I have no doubt they have been reading about what people are saying about them. Them coming out more and more is making it worse not better.

They're apparently getting death threats........

Yes I heard that but let them hire their own security. Why should the state of Florida protect them when all they did was lie anyeway.

There are many people that could use security for other court cases and they are on their own. The Anthony's should be too.

They're apparently getting death threats........

Well they really should get their own private security and go into hiding. We really need not see them or talk with them or read their books,memo's diaries, etc.

When they needed to speak up they lied. Really if they wanted to fade away they could. This stuff about them needing security is because they are putting themselves out there to make money. Sorry not buying what the A's are selling.

I think they are going to take her out of the country for a while!!

Yes I heard that but let them hire their own security. Why should the state of Florida protect them when all they did was lie anyeway.

There are many people that could use security for other court cases and they are on their own. The Anthony's should be too.

Oh I agree but I guess if they keep calling 911 for security, LE has no choice but to show up. Cindy has 911 on speed dial.

Just sharing things I learned today, lol
Conspiracy
An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors.
Federal or State courts

:( I hoped it was 'frickin'.

Er-um...trying to avoid a TOS......:innocent:

I think I'm going to have to go with CFCA and maybe I won't even capitalize it - convicted felon - or maybe cfkc has a nice ring to it also. Let me try capitals -CFKC - yes that is smooth also but Sunday isn't here yet so I have five.5 days to go enjoying myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro